Reviews for Conflagration
marjojo02 chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Great series!

I'd like to see the next scene after this, not to mention revealing thier relationship to the crew
hungryjunco chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Very nice. You mixed the romance and the action well, and kept both Mal and Inara very much in character. Keep up the good work.
darklace15 chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
You integrated the world and the other characters well, what with Atherton and Badger-it felt like it could actually happen in the show, and that's very impressive. And it was sweet...oh so sweet. Wonderful job.
Miss-Frenchie chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
very good. i think it goodhappen if the series were to continue.
Lythande1972 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I really liked this. (Although I don't like the very last part - I've never understood why Mal can't understand that Inara needs a job, but that's just my opinion, and has nothing to do with your well-written story.) The torture scenes aren't over the top, and the tenderness between them is very nice. I like the fact that she uses the goodnight kiss, and that she repeats the line that Mal used with Niska. This was fun! Thanks!
claire18974 chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
Excuse me, it's maybe toot late but I want to tell you that I like your story especially the dialogue between Mal and Inara , when Mal want she leave, it's so sweet and so romantic

I like too the end when Mal tries to understand the reaction of Inara, in reading your story, I've imagined the scene, I will be like to see her in Tv !
Tigerdoll chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I really liked all of your stories. I'm wondering why River decided to call him captain daddy. Perhaps he becomes a daddy later on? Are you planning on writing more with these two?

I worried about Mal, you played Atherton out in a scarier direction than I ever pictured him. The funny coincidence here is that I have the series on DVD, have for a while now, and just this afternoon I watched "Shindig". Go figure! Keep up the good work.
screaminheathen69 chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
Bravo!

...umm... more, please?
spot the cat chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
I loved your story. You told a Mal/Inara story very well. Thanks for the good read.
claire18974 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
The beginning of your story is very cool ! I like very much the fight between Inara and Mal and the feelings of two characters are very good described !

moreover, I always like the character of aterthon as bad guy!

I'm waiting the next par impatiently