Reviews for Tommy What?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. Funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
Iris Flamewing chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Laugh...:D That was good. Cause, love Tommy, but he is a bit of an idiot in high school.
lb016 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
i knew it! if he wasnt ever smart when it came to science, then how could he suddenly want to become a palientologist? (yeah, i have no idea how to spell that.) that was a nice parody. keep up the awesome work! )

with love, lillian jean
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
It makes SO much sense... I knew he wasn't no freakin' genius! LOL Adam hit the nail on the head in the team up. Hell it's been three years since DT and I'm STILL not buying the palentologist, or however it's spelled, bit.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I knew it! No way could Tommy ever be that smart. And it's typical of him to expect to be included in everything.
psav2005 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Tommy CHEATED? NO! he would never do that :)

Great story, very funny
GinaStar chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
lol...he also seems ADHD..
RevolutionChick chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
It makes SENSE! LOL. While I doubt anyone could get away with cheating for their PhP, let alone Tommy doing it...it's SO hilarious to laugh at. Props!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Okay I was laughing. Tommy wasn't exactly Tommy, but he was. I liked that you played on those thoughts.

Thank you for dedicating it to me, it was funny to read. Loved how Tori is engaged to Blake. And it was funny how Tommy kept wanting to know why they didn't call him.

I like it, I think you did a good job.
Terrific Tina chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
OMG! I knew he must have cheated! I liked this a lot! Very funny!
THE UNKNOWN lazy chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
(gasp) TOMMY OLIVER, THE GREAT RANGER LEGEND CHEATED? (screams like a little girl; faints) (j/k) GOOD STORY.