Reviews for Ask A Diclonius
AlexDeGhost chapter 1 . 3/31
Dear Lucy, This isn't a question, but this is a SERIOUS warning. If you plan to kill people and replace them with diclonius... Do not, and i repeat, DO NOT go to Los Santos city in the U.S. Because you WILL fail and die. There's a 60% chance that the person you kill will have his/her body disapear and come back to life, reapearing a block away. And they'll most likely attack you with either Granade Laucnhers, RPGs, Machine Guns, Snipers, Tanks, Army Jets or just run you over with a super car at top speed. Sometimes they'll attack you because they just don't like you. So just stay away from there!

-Alex
AlexDeGhost chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
Hell no Kouta's not smart. check out my stories of me destroying that newb
Jim100 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Like i said sorry about that I cut my review off

For lucy . Do you know Isaac Clark is and stross? Wishing plz bring them on stage. And Lucy do you know what a nechromoroh is? And the marker? If not wishing plz tell her. And If stross is here this Is for you.

Stross snap off out it man "she won't hurt you and plz tell what are the steps and don't run a way from your guillt I know you don't mean to kill them and I want your foult.
Jim100 chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
Ok, so Someone said that the toughest human a live. That is isaac Clark do you girls and guys know him? And you drink him out on stage plz? and lucy he's had to nechromorohs do know what those are and the marker? If not
Jim100 chapter 22 . 12/30/2011
xTrumbleXbom chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That K-kouta? reaction just cranked me, Deff has humor...
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
lovely
Moiderah chapter 22 . 5/6/2009
Why hello there. *a 20 year old man sits down, lighting a cigarette as he leans back and puts his feet onto the desk. He has jet black hair and a calm demeanor on his face.*

I am THEOH...And here to ask some questions.

Kouta-I know you love both Lucy and Yuka...*Lecherous Grin* Why not have a Three way relationship? (I came prepared with a Bunker and a rocket launcher, so STFU Lucy...And don't event think about coming after me for this.)

Lucy-Don't you suspect that something is wrong with you diclonii from the beginning? If a normal human was bullied to your extent, they wouldn't go Apeshit...most of them anyways...

Yuka-Have you ever been involved in any kind of relationship before Kouta (Lol, wut?)

Nana and Mayu-Do you have any kind of...More-than friendly Relationship? *Lecherous Grin and Perverted snicker*

Mariko-Get a fucking Psychologist, or else I will get you one...That is armed to the teeth.

Bandou-Are you a Pedophile?

That's all for now... *Throws cigarette filter into an ashtray* Fufufufufufufufufu...
PaperPhoenix13 chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Hey I don't know if your still taking questions but if you are then here is my one.

To Lucy: when those monsters err sorry children were killing your dog why didn't your vectors come out and stop them I mean if you being upset is what triggered them to emerge then surely when they started kicking the dog you would have stopped them. I mean I watched that episode and I just wanted to kill those stupid kids. Seriously that whole time that puppy was being kicked I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for you to save that puppy in destress by killing those evil sadistic orphans but you never saved him why dammit why!

(runs off sobbing uncontrollably for that poor puppy, then goes off to resurrect those orphanage kids before stabinng them repeatedly with a kantana, She then chopps them up with a battle axe puts the pieces in a blender and blends them before tossing the remains into the ocean where the last remaining lipleuridon eats them before dieing because they taste so evil. Then she goes and resurrects the puppy she then goes up to Lucy hands her the puppy and disappears in a poof of smoke.
passiveInferno chapter 22 . 2/18/2009
Hi! Someone's got a new reviewer today. -licks Wishing-

And so, I have questions. And gifts.

Lucy: If you could get rid of Nyuu, would you really do so?

-gives whip- Have fun with this little thing! I'm sure you'll get someone to use it on inside this room sooner or later. You're my favourite character, of course. -high-fives- Keep up the awesomeness! You can have a hug, if you allow me to show that kind of friendly affection. If not, I'll step back. Your choice. -respects Lucy greatly-

Mariko: Who do you like the most, the human-like Nana or the cold-blooded murderer Lucy?

-gives crutches- Here, now you can take a walk -hugs carefully, hopes Mariko's happy enough for the gift not to kill me-

Nana: If you had to kill off Kohta, Yuka, Lucy or Mariko, who would you choose?

-gives teddy bear with tie on head, and animal crackers- Thought I'd get you something too. -huggles-

Mayu: Would you kill Bandou if given the chance to decide?

-gives nice clothes and poison pills to kill stepdad with- I have a feeling you wouldn't want to kill him with a gun or anything, so here are some pills you can use instead. -huggles-

Bandou: How does it feel like, knowing you're sterilized?

-gives gun to shoot flamers with- This might not be a good idea, so Wishing has my permission to take it if she doesn't approve.

Kohta: Who would you rather be stranded with on and island, Nana, Lucy, Nyuu, Yuka or Mayu?

-gives Kohta money- I have a strange feeling you could need this, seeing as you have a lot of girls to take care of.

Yuka: What do you feel about the yuri fanfictions with you and the various Diclonii?

-gives flower- Maybe you aren't my favourite character, but I don't hate you. I know how you feel through the series, but if I can give you a little advice, I'd say you should try not being so jealous and violent - that's the main reason you aren't too popular, so try not beating up Kohta without letting him explain, okay? -hugs-

Wishing: Yes, I include you too here. You're awesome, but how come you have total control over what they are allowed to do? I mean, they rarely listen to anyone, especially humans.. And if you had vectors, what would you use them to?

-gives Naruto Shippuuden merchandice- I have lots, so you can have some too! Yay! -jumphug-

Everyone: Now for a Naruto-related question! If you could be from any village you wanted in the Naruto universe, where would you be from and why?

-gives everyone onigiri (rice balls)- Since Nana, Mayu and Nyuu/Lucy seem to eat all of them, here's an extra supply for the room you're in now!

-Love, AkatSaku
hollowmoon15 chapter 22 . 2/15/2009
I only came across this story by accident, so I don't know if you're still taking questions: but if you are, I have the following ones for Lucy.

1) If Wikipedia is correct, you're about eighteen. That's a few years older than me, but if we were about the same age and I met you and attempted to befriend you, is their a greater chance that you would let me or try to kill me?

2) I know you like to kill people, but doesn't all the blood and guts and bodies left over in the end ever gross you out?

3) We know that Nyuu LIKES Nana and Yuka and everyone, but you claim to hate them. Still, Nyuu is still a part of you; so, does any of her affection for them ever rub off on you? Do you secretly like any of them?

4)In the manga, you write a letter to Kouta signed Kaede. At first I thought you chose that name because of the Maple Inn, since its called the Kaede Inn in Japanese. Then I realized that you wrote that letter when you were a little girl, before you/Nyuu went to live there. Why did you sign the letter with that name, instead of Lucy? Is Kaede supposed to be your real name, and Lucy is just the name given to you at that orphanage you grew up in? If not, please explain.

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedules to consider my question.
Hyr'Ayl chapter 22 . 1/29/2009
I managed to make my personalities agree about a few questions.

1)For the Diclonii: Do you think it's possible for a human to gain vectors? Or is it only a matter of birth? And if it's possible, what would you like in return for transforming me? Becasue when i feel lonely and not loved killing off some people using vectors would help... and after all exterminating humanity is something i have always been planning to do.

2)For Director Kurama who has been sitting all the time without a single question being asked to him: where does the word "diclonius" come from?

4)For Mariko: since the Hellsing topic has been mentioned already, do you think you could win in a battle against Alucard?

5)For Bandou: When you had Lucy unconcious and at your disposal, did the though of raping her cross your mind?

6)For dr. Whatshername: (i mean the girl who was the assistant of General Director's son and was kidnapped to identify Kouta- i can't remember the names) After the whole mess, did they let you change your underwear?
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 22 . 10/5/2008
My first question is for Lucy:

If you were a bodyguard, how much do you charge?

My second question is for Nana:

If you were to see your "papa" (Kurama) "getting it on" with Lucy, what would be your reaction?

My third and final question is also for Nana: How you feel if Lucy suddenly became your "mama"?
Vitam Viva chapter 22 . 9/21/2008
Hello! MAJOR SPOILER!

Bandou: In the manga, Mayu kissed you when your guts were splattered all over the beach with your lower half somewhere else. How did you feel? I for one is a BandouxMayu shipper :D

Mayu: When Bandou mysteriously came back to life at the end, do you love him or what . You two are already canon since you kissed him xD And I just figured out your like 14/15 and he's in his mid 30's _
Anthiena chapter 22 . 8/6/2008
Hey there! I was wondering the following:

Lucy: Would you ever work with someone who wasn't human? Say like Alucard of Hellsing?

Nyuu: Nyu... nyu nyu nyu!

Mariko: Would you give up your vectors to walk freely again? Without explosives?

Nana: If you could, would you ever want children?