Reviews for Wedding Rearrangement
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
!

This is the best yet! I particularly liked Rachel Harris's involvement, and her thoughts at the wedding, musing on Clark and Lois and how it all affects her, etc.

I'd like to stay and leave some more comments, but there's ONE more chapter in this series, and I'm particularly interested in reading it, so... until my next review...
Cornorama chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Lois stood staring at him for the better part of a minute and then slid into the bed he had made for her on the couch. "Your life is so strange," she said.

"And getting stranger by the minute," he agreed. "It doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you, though. Does it?"

Was Lois line from the show, because it is pretty much the best line I have ever seen in a superman fic.

I love your stories!
Nan Smith chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Actually, for anyone interested, there is one more story on its way. It's short but it ties up the money situation and gives a small glimpse into Lois and Clark's life a few weeks after their wedding.

Since Perry, Henderson and a number of others know about Arianna Carlin at this point, and since Bobby warned Henderson about the double, I think that particular scheme of Arianna's is already doomed. Anyway, I might someday write a tag on about that, but I'm now busy plotting the final story of the Nightfall series, following The Hottest Team in Town, so anything of that nature will have to wait.

Nan
KC-BamaGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Great story. I really like it. I was wondering, were you planning another sequal? I would really like one and there are so many loose ends that still need to be taken care of. mainly "the Mrs." Plus all the media attention when they get back. I know that the relationship plot has kinda been finished, but I'm sure there's other things that could happen with their marrage. Hope you at least give the next installment thing a good long thought. anyways, keep up the good work. You've got alot of talent to be able to write like this and I just love reading all the L&C stories. Thanks for writing.