Reviews for After the End : Final Fall, Safe Catch?
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Love it. Really.
Kyou.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I squealed like the fangirl I am. XD
ashhazel chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Well written story that grabbed my attention. A very good story considering that this is your first.
Drieldwin chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I thought you put into this is incredible and an absolute divine read. The emotions swayed me until I had tears in my eyes and you made everything seem believable. You portrayed Sasuke and Naruto not only in a unique way, but also the way you intended. Some of the dialog struck me because I could relate to it. When an author touches the audience, the author has greatly succeeded.

Congratulations C:
Wickedxx chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I bookmarked this fanfiction because it was so enjoyable.

The part that got to me the most was how you kept them in character. I can picture this very easily happening in the manga and you were quite descriptive, so I always had a clear picture in my head. Beautifully written and the end was perfect. It gave me the sense of completion instead of feeling like how a cliffhanger would. Which, takes a lot of talent because the way you wrote it, as you mentioned, is indecisive between the characters. Yet, the feeling of the story being accomplished was still there.

My favorite (favorite!) line out of this oneshot was:

“Can we.. can we be alone together, maybe?”

That line struck me on such a personal level that I had to re-read it three times before continuing on.

I look forward to seeing more of your writing in the future. I admire your work. This is one of best pieces I've read for Naruto and Sasuke.
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Great job! I loved it:)
MySweetShadowScar chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
wow this is really a beutifull piece of writing - very poetic and full of depth. i rly enjoyed how indirekt it was and how it made u think about what they ment , just looved the mood of the piece
Knightaly chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was cute i liked it XD
moopad chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
it's heartwarming really

i like how you elaborated sasuke's feeling

thanx
smilusjoelyahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This was awesome. i really loved it. It captured the characters in quite a believable way, as you intended to.
acutes chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I think that the story was lovely. It was beautiful in a soft, sad way, but elegant and refined. The descriptions and insight you gave at the last part was astounding (I really liked it.)

It is a sweet story, very pretty style, great first story!
nana16 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
that was just beautifully written, I think you did a wonderfull job on keeping Naruto and Sasuke in character it was just . . . wow XD
Mikra chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was very sweet. I almost had tears in my eyes :)
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
...and opened his arms, “Time to fall.”

;_; i swear, when i read that my heart stopped.

- i really understood this, thanks for the great read
colgateee chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
XD that was a great first fic ;) perfect! :P thanks for writing x x x