Reviews for Like Ash in the Wind
Misty Blue chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Oh, my, you have got to write more! Lots of Rogue and Gambit, and Rogue/the rest of the team and her bonds with them? Now, this is the drabble to read!
Misty Blue chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Wow! Forget Jean and MR Mutant-hater's chapter, you !didn't just hit the nail on this one, you hammered it good! Haha! The sadly dark, but apparently very real future seen at the end of X-Evo's final episode, no?

Oh, no... Hasn't poor Rogue been through enough?

This chapter has got to be the most exceptional of them all... though, we're not done yet, are we? :) So I'd better read up

Aww, I know their all crushed, but aww! Poor Logan there...
Misty Blue chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Oh, the falling-out that finally happened after such a loooong time between these two? You hit the nail right on the head with this chappie!
allyg1990 chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
Great explanation and Remy's POV about sinister. The little background on his powers was nice too.
Burning Touch chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
Oh, poor poor Remy. I like how you added the bit about his eyes changing after he had joined Magneto, explaining why they were brown in the junkyard.

Very nicely written, I hope you keep these going!
feralhand chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
I'll echo what allyg1990 said. In short: awesome. You convey a lot in so little words, that's talent right there.
allyg1990 chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
These are SO good. I don't understand why you don't have more reviews. :S Hope you update soon!
coup fatal chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
so sad...poor gambit.
UpYourCupcake chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Oh this last chapter was very sad...:-( Very very sad.