Reviews for 13 Ties!
Nathalaia chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
Ah, now I have read this story.

It is a okay story, but there's a few spelling-mistakes and so. Also, you write too long sentences. Sometimes, you could put in some dots instead of comma or nothing at all.

But well, thi kinda old story, so I won't say a lot '

It's very sad that all those people dies! Oo

It's so evil! xD

But well, I'll survive

The story is okay and the plot too. But the explaining could be better.

Well..

'Till next time!

Nathalaia
T149Man chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
I liked the story a lot, but i thought it was really funny that you unintentionally made it 13 chapters long. Lol
HugeSakurafan1 chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
I luved it! I will read more tommorow_
HugeSakurafan1 chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
I so have to knowq what happens!_
HugeSakurafan1 chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
I so wonder what is going to happen!
HugeSakurafan1 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
COOL I LIKE IT!
HugeSakurafan1 chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
hahaha omg-hic-dis is da best-hic-fanfiction evah!woho-hic-...yeah...well-hic-buy!-hic-
HugeSakurafan1 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I like this chapter!
HugeSakurafan1 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
I like this chapter and i will try to read some more today!I SO wonder what is going to happen!
HugeSakurafan1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I LOVE the first chapter and i hope the rest are great too!
AmyC103 chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
i love how you put what happened in the past in this chap! love the story!1
AmyC103 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
OMG! this was the funnyest thing ive ever read! im like crying from laughing so hard! love the story!
castle of ice chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
i cant believe u made shino the bad guy hes always jus the guiet shy innocent kind guy in the background that plays with bugs cuz he has no friends cmon that was mean making him the bad guy_

oh well nice story though.
castle of ice chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
wen kakashi sed the lieutenants that died i definitely had 2 go bak 2 chap 1 an r my responses:

hanabi!HANABI!.now that u think about never in this story once...oh hinata...:[

[dramatically exhaustedly]oh kno,the sandaime died... .XD

KANKUROU...now i hav no

ROCK LE!HOW CUD U KILL ROCK LEE!I KNO U PROBLY NEEDED 2 GET RID OF SOME UNIMPORTANT CHARACTERS BUT CMON!EVERY1 KNOS THAT NO1 CAN STOP THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH THAT FLOWS FROM THE BOY THAT STOLE GAARA-KUNS EYEBROWS![ that u think about it,wheres Gai?]

TOBI!

TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!WHY!i feel so sorry 4 accusing him of being the bad guy[sniffles]

ANYWAYS[other side-y cudnt u kill temari!i never really needed a sister in law anyway!she scary wen she has mood swimgs u kno o.o]

UR CHAPTER TITLE WAS WRONG!U SED SOME1!_
castle of ice chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
DUDE!

SHINO!

I THOUGHT IT WAS TOBI ALL THIS TIME!...i'm sry tobi T_T,u're a gd boy.-

but shino...man thats jus so random since theyve never met in the anime[dont kno about the manga]oh well,unto the next chapies!