Reviews for Moebius Before the Credits Rolled
Soulessiseverwhere chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Love this fic so much! I wish there was more!
L chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Great story I absolutely love it. NC17 and all.
I wish you would finish it but since it's been years I know it is highly doubtful.
bfox1973 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
great story - sorry it's been so long since you updated - any chance of you picking it up again and finishing it off?
TanjaO chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Wow ... wow ... wow... that was awesome! I could not stop reading and finished all 7 chapters in one session. But not to worry, the kids had food available ;-). Its been a while since your last update and I hope you have not given up on this. Would love to see more. All the best

Tanja
Lovers in London chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Loving it :) I really hope that there is more :)
Katetanic chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Really loved it! :)
talyn64 chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
lol loved your A/N at the end nice chapter and i love the story lol daniel walking in on them in the previous chapter was funny lol but very nice story all round definately a favourite and one worth putting in my watch list. realllly cant wait for the next chapter im addicted to it lol.

increadable and an awesome story !

xx zara

p.s hope u liked the review
Ida B. Adilee chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
the first time I saw this story was on sjalways-forever. It just came there a few days ago, and I really wanted to read more of it. When I saw this fic here, I have been wondering why you haven't updated on sjalways-forever. It gives people who don't know about this site a chance to read a very well-written story.
Tostikat chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
well all I can say is my hubby better watch out next time he's drivin'...hell that was a damn good. Ok just read chapters 1-7 without stopping...now will go back and review. Only thought I could have for you not gettin a review every chapter is people can't wait to get on to the next chapter...can't wait for chapter 8.
Disneynut chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
Love this story. Sorry for not reviewing before. Update soon.
sg1star chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
one saying came to mind when I was reading that and it was a jack saying ... and then I though wow!

what away to start a weekend off.
ishotsherlock chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
WOW... need a cold shower now, but cant cause i'm at work.

AKE:D
awishaway chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
Long time no hear. Loved it. Very interesting and fun to read. Hope more is in the near future.
sg1star chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
enjoying this story but found the bit about how danial and teal'c found priceless
awishaway chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Welcome back that was an awesome chapter. Poor Daniel will be scared for life.