Reviews for Walking Down The Road Twice
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I love Tezuka and Fuji... such a timeless pair. I think you've done a really good job at capturing the essence of their characters, which is a difficult thing to do - Fuji is so hard to write in fiction!
GreenAppleIce chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Really, I liked the ending O.o Not complaining though! I think it makes Walking Down the Road Twice even better than it already is, and it's just as good if you read it alone. (sniff) beautiful :) Love it!
kuroikuu chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I loved it.

hitsugayasugar chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Wow. Short but breathtaking! :D
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
INteresting. I guess we're suppose to guess as to Tezuka's meaning in the end right? After all, we're not Fuji, or you. LOL. Nice though. It has a very calm mood the whole way. Kind of like laying in a pool on a hot day. xD Love it.
Tacuma chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I really love your story! It's so cute!
Hanamuke chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I like this, very subtle and thoughtful.
Sweet Obsidian Rain chapter 1 . 8/22/2007

That was beautiful.

Very emotional. I liked how your portrayed the characters.

And I can just picture everything in my head.

Great job!

Animestar73 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007

This was really well done, and i really enjoyed reading it! Looking forward for more of your work!
vierblith chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was... uhm, vague... subtle, actually. (egadz. I'm so sleepy, sorry.)

But I really heart Yumiko-neesan: “He loves someone. The cards don’t lie.” And she turns it around. Two lovers are entwined.

-hearts!- And, of course, I hearts TezuFuji

And as always I hearts you and your fic! MORE!
fool of hearts chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh, this is pretty. I especially like the part where Fuji's being random and evasive about why he's sitll single. Cute and Fuji-like.

I like this. Your style's easy to read and you acually keep the characters IC. I applaud you.

Always yours,

speadee chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
It's nice and touching. Good job describing what time does to people!