Reviews for Harvelle's Roadhouse
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Ooh, a very interesting AU. Love! :)
Plotbunnyhunter chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Man, that ending is a killer once one remembers what happened in the Pilot after those lines... And in this verse, Meg is on the run... *shudder*
Very good read though, some passages got me a bit confused, but the idea is creative and the characterization is spot on, I like it.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
-sobbing applause- SO AMAZING! MASTERPIECE! SCRUMTRALESCENT! YES!
purple-goose chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I like good AU and this is very good. You have to have been told repeatedly that you have the voices down but wow, you have the voices, the characterization completely down. Good plot, good pacing. I enjoyed this very much.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
okay, that was...bizzare. Entertaining, but I had to work too hard at keeping what universe I was in straight to really enjoy it. Neat idea though. And well written, as always. I suspect that if I ran it a few "replace all"s in word to change all the character names, I'd have enjoyed it quite a bit. It is exactly the kind of build up, character building and conclusion that I tend to enjoy the most.
Terrwyn Ailil chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Hey, I really liked this fic. A very believable take that has me nervous for Jess when Sam gets home. I don't think Meg would just leave it like that. I'd love to see a sequel, but this fic is fantastic enough on its own. I really liked how different Sam and Dean where in this, but they were still recognisable as the Supernatural characters. Thanks for writing this.
extremediva19 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This story rocked! I love roadhouse and Supernatural so I was excited to see a fic like this :) I would love to see this continued *hint hint* Sam n Dean doing more jobs :) That would be awesome!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Dude, you Swayze-ed the Roadhouse! Awesome!

A SN story with no sn and I loved it! Who'd a thought?

Great story and fantastic storytelling! Thank You.

Cat
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Yeah! Roadhouse fan! Awesome movie! I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is an incredibly creative AU, and I love how you've kept all the important elements from the show. Fascinating idea, and very well written.
Harri B chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is fantastic!
Ster1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Terrific stuff! Interesting premise, great characterization-as usual...