Reviews for A Beautiful Thing
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
perfect in every way
Deletedaccount8373 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I couldn't have loved this was astonishingly fab. Keep writing, this made me want to cry it was so sweet and beautiful
NotMyBestSide chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
the story was so pretty and sweet :)
MrsRonWeasley chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Oh my Grindlewald! I loved it!

Such a beautiful, moving story that I enjoyed every second of. I loved how you go an insight into what Ginny had been thinking over all those years. It suprised me because all the moments I ever wondered about where in the story - the yule ball, her dating - you made the story so realistic.

I loved this soo much :) you really are an amazing writer and you have so much talent, so please continue writing because I will be first inline to read everytime.

Thankyou for making Christmas Eve all the better with this story. Have a great christmas and new year :) xox
The Stark in the TARDIS chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
i love 's really sweet. I love that touch at the end.
Hanah Potter chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
That was so sweet! i love the part at hte end when Ginny is talking to her daughter.
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Sweet and I enjoyed this.
Lunacharm chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I have been reading some of your other stories and I liked them quite alot. I wasn't sure if I wanted to read this one as I have never really been a Harry and Ginny fan. I tend to like the Harry/Hermione together stories more(gasp I know).

Anyways I will tell you that I liked your story. In fact you took what JK Rowling failed to do and actually made me like to see Harry/Ginny together somewhat. So yeah...I give you brownie points for that. :)
kidwithwingz chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
That was so sweet...

HarryGinny 4ever! :)
Ivan chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Beautiful. Just like it says.

It wasn't outstanding, but there's no doubt it was close. The plotline was delicately done, and it turned out to be quite exceptional. There were a few parts where the piece got a bit severed, but they're barely noticeable. You had a few splendid lines in the story; I applaud you for them.

Ps: The part about Ginny and Lily wasn't the best part, but it was certainly adorable. 'A bunch of mean muggles' 'big evil Voldemort'. Nice. ~Ivan.
hazelquill21 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Starjump chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
that was absolutely fantastic.
VGJunky158 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Bravo. Heartfelt and sweet.
blackolives10 chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
This is a spectacular and beautiful piece. The emotions running through the entire story are amazing. You did a wonderful job! chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
great story! love it love it love it!