Reviews for Murder It
Minikimii chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow... that was some amazing fic. -sighs contentedly- I want to write a Gatrie/Shinon, but I don't know how to approach it. Reading this helps clear the fog more than any other stories have so far...

Oh, that was one of the greatest. :3 Honest.

-Minikimii
Vivacities chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Love.

Everything flows perfectly, and what makes it even more satisfying is the vivid language you used. Thanks for this, GatrieShinon is simply perfect.
RhineGold chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Hey, I read this fic recently somewhere on livejournal, but I just wanted to drop a review by here and say how much I enjoyed it. It's not only the best Gatrie/Shinon I've ever seen, it's one of the best FE fics I've read.

Great work. I loved it.
KellyCRocker59 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Man, that is the best GatrieShinon fanfic that I've ever read. There are few real spoken words, which, for this story, works VERY well. Immensely satisfying.
Yunnu chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
GatriexShinon is the purest win. Too bad people can't just realise that.
CreativeChilde chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I heart you.

this is so well written! Its fabulous!

personally, i hardly know who Gatrie is (my brother plays the game, not I) but i know who shinon is (sorta) so i picked this out. And I am SO freaking glad i did. I heart you. I heart you. I heart you.

HEART!

-happytears- yay, so pretty!
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Way to remind me of early band rehearsals...GUH. Oh well, I've got a week before it all starts! WOOHOO! ANYWAYS, I HEART YOU. It's like I've struck gold all night. Fic after amazing fic, and YOURS happens to be the last AWESOME thing I read before I update and then SLEEP. Ahh, that was GOOD. VERY nicely done.

I SEND LOVE.
Legendary Armor chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Man, this is probably the best thing you've written so far. You just keep getting better and better; I wish I was as talented as you!

Anyhow, I LOVE the flow, mood and description, and your characterization is perfect. I've always wanted to read a fantastic Shinon x Gatrie story, and this is far more than simply fantastic.
Nico-Chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was great. Simply put. First off, Shinon x Gatrie is made of win. The writing was vivid and imaginative, and I always knew what was going on even in the more, ah, racy scenes. (Sometimes it's hard to figure out what's going on when you've got the "he kisses his foot." ect. I never once got confused.

I love the whole presence of the fic itself too. The idea was good and one that seems so very likely to happen. Shinon's thoughts were especially good, of course, and it's interesting to see how gentle he is towards Gatrie. Great story. A