Reviews for The Last Covenant
Dewdew chapter 10 . 8/18
Wish this was on anime T-T really good story !
Dewdew chapter 6 . 8/17
Heeeeey! This is awesomeee! I really want you to continue this fic... It is not only for me, but for everyone here reading it and loving it! I love your work, so pleasee... Continue, pleaseee!
Myra The Fox chapter 18 . 6/8
please update this story! i want to know what happens next!
tsukinotakara chapter 18 . 3/22
ONEGAI.. UPDATE! You're making a real good story and plot
chai chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
this is interesting, i just finished kiba and was i was not contented, i wanted more specially roya and zed romance
yuki chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Thank you so much for creating such a story ! I'm like you too after seeing the first episode I just got so addicted that I've been searching to see if there's actually season 2 and there doesn't seem to be so thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
ShadowWolf62400 chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
Please update soon
Rikuseroth chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Just to correct ur errors.
It is Templar, not tempura, although tempura is good to eat
It is also Zeko, instead of Jiko. There is also Amir Gaul

Regardless of that, I'm living the story
Miyanako chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love your story it was written so facinating. you started off where zed left, Then you showed how a couple of years had passed and you came out with this amazing story. This has been the first story worth me reading. i hope you continue your talented work and continue on ith this story. Thank you for giving me something worth reading.
KristenBlue chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
I NEED THE ENDING! STOP TEASING ME WITH THIS AND GIVE ME SOME CLOSURE!
i luv u...
ChibisukeMaknae chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Please update, i really want to know what happens next especially to roia..
I love this story :) keep it up! Ur such a good writer .. :)
thanks 4 creating dis awesome story.. XD
DearestELFriend chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
Update pls! I really love this story! I like roya x zed but d sad part is they didn't get together in d anime .. /
Thank you for this awesome story! :)
D.E.A.T.H chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
omg bitch this is so good like hell make the next one alerady cuz i cannot wait
ihatethissong chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Know what? Madhouse should create the Season 2 of this anime. And they should use your idea. It's dang good. :)

Nice story you've got here.
chai chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
i cant wait for the next chapter!