Reviews for Chocolat
Tatemae chapter 7 . 3/27
Welp. Hinata, get ready to lose your v-card any moment now.
Tatemae chapter 6 . 3/27
Moral of the story: Be kind to everyone. Lol
C3siah chapter 7 . 1/16
Short fic, but beautiful story.
the boulevard chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I have spent several months looking for this fic. And finally, I have found it! Happy youth tears!
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I just remembered that I hadn't actually reviewed this yet and thought I should do it!
This fanfic is one of the reasons why I started to read SasuHina and I liked it a lot!
Sure, when I first read it I didn't know it was copying a manga (Which, by the way, is totally awesome.), But I still don't care actually! You wrote it in such a way that made it awesome and I think it still deserves some credit! Everyone can copy, but not everybody can make it sound good! What I wanted to say that this was awesome! - And I like your other stories as well! xD

And also, I wanted to thank you for writing this! I actually responded to one of the comments who I thought was a bit harsh (I had a bad day also... -.-'). Anyway... For me she now is one of the persons who is important to me! So once again, I just want to say thank you!
guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
To those beings who kept accusing the author of stealing the plot from a manga, please read the DISCLAIMER first. The author already mentioned where the storyline was taken from. She did not claim the plot as hers. Don't be stupid.
Mtaflotus chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
You stole this story from NOUSATSU ROCK SHOUNEN manga
ohmyguavagirl chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Whoa...someone crack a freaking window open...its getting really hot in here...oh my guava...I think I died happy reading this chapter! :D
Paoranoisu chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
you stole this story from the manga nousatsu rockshounen, you didnt even change the nickname. I thought this page was for people with creativity, not stolen stories! one thing is use the characters and other use the story. You should be ashamed :(
Sky Evermora chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
I'm in love with this story 3
Rosie Thornet chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
OMG that's the best fanfic I read in a long time, sasuHina all the way, and thanks you helped me out of writers block hopefully I can finish MY sasuHina story too :)
Rosie Thornet chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
OMG You should become and author, You're better than most the stuff I read written by professionals, please do the world a favor and become an author.! :D
Rosie Thornet chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Wow I'm in love with this story!:)

I clicked Fav story and this popped up:

Story, Chocolat, is already on your Favorites list.

KawaiiKilala77 chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
D'aww, how cute. Nerdy!Sasuke was so adorable and fangirl!Hinata made me laugh. Awesome story!
Juliana Rain chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
omg ive only read like the first chap but this was based off the manga Nousatsu Rock Shounen

right. I love that manga I cant wait 2 read the rest and c how it turns out