Reviews for Chocolat
ratings from
hakuryuulove chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
it's nice. :)
DUH BOMB chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
That was sexy and crazy! Awesome fanfic
maleisha54 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
OMG That was super amazing! Yahoo!
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Yeah! Go SasuHina!
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
She knows!
revinzy chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
LOL! I can't stop laughing reading this chapter, Sasuke was just sooooo out of character and I can't stop myself from laughing. lol lol lol
But well, maybe you should make your own story with your own ideas, not someone's. good luck!
hanabirakokoro chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Yes. SasuHina ALL THE WAY!
Bakugods chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
Welp. Hinata, get ready to lose your v-card any moment now.
Bakugods chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
Moral of the story: Be kind to everyone. Lol
C3siah chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Short fic, but beautiful story.
the boulevard chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I have spent several months looking for this fic. And finally, I have found it! Happy youth tears!
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I just remembered that I hadn't actually reviewed this yet and thought I should do it!
This fanfic is one of the reasons why I started to read SasuHina and I liked it a lot!
Sure, when I first read it I didn't know it was copying a manga (Which, by the way, is totally awesome.), But I still don't care actually! You wrote it in such a way that made it awesome and I think it still deserves some credit! Everyone can copy, but not everybody can make it sound good! What I wanted to say that this was awesome! - And I like your other stories as well! xD

And also, I wanted to thank you for writing this! I actually responded to one of the comments who I thought was a bit harsh (I had a bad day also... -.-'). Anyway... For me she now is one of the persons who is important to me! So once again, I just want to say thank you!
guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
To those beings who kept accusing the author of stealing the plot from a manga, please read the DISCLAIMER first. The author already mentioned where the storyline was taken from. She did not claim the plot as hers. Don't be stupid.
Mtaflotus chapter 1 . 6/17/2013