Reviews for A Weekend With the Cullens
TwilightFreak143 chapter 8 . 3/14
Love the Lauren-Bella confrontation! I can just see that! LOL! Please update soon!
inutrasha24 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Soo.. I just read my review from like 2007 again and I must say, I am sorry. I was like 12 or 13.. please excuse my younger self. But your story is pretty funny!
kaiwi10 chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
i love this chapter it's soo funny!

can't wait to see what happens next!

plz tell me when u update! thanks!
Nolita Faerietale chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
I haven't been having the best of days, and your story managed to make me give a genuine smile since your disclaimer on the first chapter. (I'm sorry if that didn't make any sense!)

So, thank you for writing such a great fanfiction, and thank you for making my day a little better.

I can't wait to see your next chapter.

Josie xo
Maddie 'Arnold chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
ha

lauern diserved that!

why are they all waiting on bella hand and foot, i mean i understand jasper & emmet but not rosalie and esme.

plus i wanna know what happens wiv the store gaurd.
1TwinkleToes chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
uh oh! what more could go wrong? please update soon!
emilydiann chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
yay write more! i loved it! looking forward to the new chapters!
becca Cullen95 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
please up date quickly! Its been more than a week!
Ciel's-Lady-ELizabeth chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
hahaha i can see paul doing that
1TwinkleToes chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
this is way funny! i bet edward will go crazy next. i have no clue if the weekend will be better for bella.
Anaszun chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
thank you for this chapter it made me smile and i needed that right now ive had a shotty day so its nice to smile for once
deanloveshisposse chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
I love how you wrote this.

What with the mentioning of her "Greek god" and all.

I think you really made the characters seem like Stephenie was writing it, their personalities were perfect.

Keep writing, I can't wait until the next chapter!
cullencutie08 chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
I have a very, very important question for you... are you going to update? Have you forgotten this-oh-so thrilling story? I can't believe you. A Weekend With the Cullens was one of my favorites, but *sniffle* because you forgot about it... or if something else happened, whatever. Just wanted to remind you of my favorite story!
LesterBanana chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
finish this!
Lina and Katrina chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Hey, this is an awesome story! I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I am excited to see what happens.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »