Reviews for Unstuck in Time
Yersi Fanel chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
This story was really cool and I enjoyed it a lot!
EasyButton chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
Yay! I loved everything about this story! I love the idea of Charlie being on the island with Desmond, and the beach scene made me laugh out loud. The last line was great. Desmond hears that song EVERYWHERE. It's like...his own personal theme song.
CharliesHoodie chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
Aw...it's THE END? I guess that is a good ending, though.

Nice job ]
CharliesHoodie chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
Aw [
avi17 chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
Aw, that ending was cute. The whole story was rather disjointed, but it worked out nicely. Keep it up!
Noritsu chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
Love the ending! I'm so glad we're left to believe that Charlie & Claire got together again.

And now Des is friends with Charlie and his family. Great!

Nori.
Charlies my Wonderwall chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
omg i luvd this story it was supa dupa awesome ! like all the good charlie stors r way too long but then all the rest r supa short like oneshots i really liked how this one wasnt like 30 chapters ] seuqal? jkjk or maby not hmm... o well a sequal would be cool but its up 2 u ] i really liked the ending you got to make ur own kind of music... lol! so good ]

XxcharliesmywonderwallxX
ImmortalityBites chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
Neat ending. I like how it all tied together in the end.
ImmortalityBites chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
“I’m stuck on an island in the middle of bloody nowhere with a crazy naked Scotsman who’s trying to get me killed!” he lamented to the world in general. “Why does this stuff always happen to me?”

I do believe this'd be the perfect time for some slash. Just kidding. Not really. Haha anyway. Yay. Still love it.
Noritsu chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
Wow, reading this fic is almost as maddening as watching an actual episode of LOST.

That's a compliment!

Can't wait for the next chappie!

Nori
CharliesHoodie chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
Ok, this chapter definitely made me crack up D

I love how Des is threatening Charlie with not telling him the visions! Haha. You've actually made something that completely traumatized me in Flashes Before Your Eyes very funny!

Anyway, good job. I'm gonna be in Chicago for the weekend, so if I suddenly stop reviewing it's not because I suddenly don't like the story...it's because I couldn't find internet acces! Bye!
Charlies my Wonderwall chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
good chappy ]

the druken munk monken drunk thing was so funny]

cute chappy tho]

XcharliesmywonderwallX
CharliesHoodie chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
Haha ] Cute, I liked it.
Charlies my Wonderwall chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
wow i really like thid dtory no offance but the summury made it lookd umm boring no offance but i decided to read it any way and wow its really good update soon ] thxs
CharliesHoodie chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
D

This is so fun to read.

Again - thank you for this story!