Reviews for A Voyage to Change Everyone's Lives
ValaEnVash chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
never did like reinette. not one bit. but this rewrite with reinette/jack? yeah. i like her now. she's alright in my book. poor jack, though. *hugs fer him*
Rose-Jane chapter 21 . 7/10/2008
I love your story. Tieing in with the Titanic was great. Please finish it soon.
User25214 chapter 21 . 7/1/2008
aww the whole story is really sweet :) i loved the bit where its jack & rinette instead of the doctor and rinette. also, the idea of the doctor and rose meeting on the titanic was a great idea :)
Masked Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Congratulations, this strange brew has been added to Doomed Fic!
WhoThere chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
Well doctor's gal so far so good. First things first, it was a very good idea to use the Titanic story line and add Doctor Who characters to it, i enjoyed reading that. Second things second, wait...that dont make sense; anyway it not a bad idea writing all series two episeodes, saves me buying the DVD lol! But coming up with your own ideas would be better, plus it's more fun. I'm writing a Doctor Who Fanfic and could do with some help as i can't think up all new stories on my own and was wondering if you would be interested in helping me write a remake of Doctor Who. If so PM me and i will tell you the info, if not then...oh well sort off thing. Keep up the good writing.
bluedragon1836 chapter 20 . 1/14/2008
interesting.
thefirstduckie chapter 20 . 1/10/2008
You're writing style is... ok, and you definatley have potential for alot of improvement but really, write about something you've thought of yourself, you'll find it much more rewarding, get lots more reviews and others in the fanfiction circuit might start to think of you as a serious writer. Stealing the plot from Titanic then Doctor Who episodes using the ACTUAL script and only changing the names and then filling in the non-dialouge sentances (this is the only part of the story where your talent really shows) will get you nowhere and will do nothing to improve your writing.
TeggieLady chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Hey just a quick shout, on your qoutes page on your bio you said "Nothing could possibly go wrong," or "This is gonna be the best Christmas 's ever had!""

and its actually "This is gonna be the best Christmas *Walford's* ever had!" soz choice in qoutes is great then there was that one. really like your taste in films by the way:)
bluedragon1836 chapter 16 . 10/6/2007
i so incredibly hooked.
bluedragon1836 chapter 14 . 9/22/2007
it's a good story. i like it. a lot.
Wire Leaves chapter 12 . 9/18/2007
Um...this isn't your story, sweetheart. You've just taken the exact Titanic film and replaced the names with the ones from Dw. That is not Rose Tyler. That's not the Doctor.

In the later chapters you're just writing up the episodes and adding tiny little bits which aren't very good anyway.

Get some originality, and try again. Geez...
DisneyPrncess1986 chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
this is the best Doctor Who story I have ever read. :-)
drusilla1880 chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
Great job
laura chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
once again, amazing i love your story it's awesome hope you continue!
Laura chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
WOW! that was amazing, just like every other chapter, i'm sad isn't trying to get away lol I thought this would be different but ohwell :) please write more soon! I LOVE this story!