Reviews for The Darkest Hour
demelzapenn chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
awesome story It makes me cry
Samantha chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
I can't stop crying! )':
i'm sorry i only date vampires chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
a single word AWESOME! *it made me cry :'( * keep writing REALLY! bye :)
TATE Forever101 chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
I like it, but i wish you hadnt killed off Edward and Bella. It was different though!
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
That was... AMAZING! I loved how it ended to. *sniffle* It was such a good story. I'm sad it ended. Well, keep writing on your other ones!
Ira Bell chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
I loved this story
IceQueen93 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Love it so far very well written :)
XombiesYum chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
I LOVE this story! Awesome job!

I cried twice in this story. The first when Bella died and Edward refused to believe she was gone.

The second was when Edward was found dead on his couch. I cried the most then because I can't think of him being suicidal. I mean I know he almost committed suicide in New Moon, but he didn't. And he went to the Volturi, acting calm, like it was normal for him to be there asking to be killed. Or that could have been the sadness of losing Bella, but still. I almost cried when I saw that it was Jacob's POV in the epilogue, but I didn't because all I could think of was "I guess he survived the flu." Which I'm glad he did, he's one of my fave characters, but my 2 MAIN characters were killed and I was very upset about that. There aren't many stories where Bella gets the flu and is changed once Edward finds out what it is, and I'm torn between writing one myself or just forgetting about it because my writing sucks polka dot eggs. Should I?

I have another question for you:

While writing this, did you cry at least once? Or are you not the emotional type?

OK, so that was 2 but it counted as one! I hope...

Anyways! Keep up the fantabulous writing and remember... OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE YOU TRY TO WALK THROUGH IT!

"I do not read random ketchup bottles!" XD

~*KrIsSy!*
asherandjeanclaude chapter 17 . 9/2/2010
how beautiful
Khaos-is-my-middle-name chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
Love this story!

~Khaos
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
i cried reading this chapter. nothing noisy, just a few tears. this was a sad story, but a good one. poor Jacob.
harmonyforever12 chapter 17 . 7/17/2010
awww! the ending was perfect! i loved it!
harmonyforever12 chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
awww poor Bella! Poor Edward!

-twilightxxloverxx
ipoked-KiraandEdward-andlived chapter 15 . 7/11/2010

I read this story about three years ago and fell in love but didn't have an account. I've been trying to find it for like six months now and I've finally got it!

*huggles* This was one of the stories that inspired me to place my work up here thank you :)
Mittenzs chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
ohmyGAWD! SUCH A PERFECT ENDING! The story was sooo sweet! thanks for an amazing story!