Reviews for Identities
NoelAnderson chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
I just want to say that I'm sooo sorry about the accident. I'm glad your doing better, but please please please update soon. I LOVE this story and really want to know who Eli and the others are, although I'm guessing two of them are Maggie and Glen. So please continue very soon! I'm looking forward to when you do!
lisa chapter 17 . 5/26/2011
Hope you can recover fully and quickly. Best wishes!
sunkissedvampire chapter 17 . 5/26/2011
Ugh, that totally sucks! At least your getting better. What a bit of Irony that your story had to do with Sam losing his memory tho lol. Good luck with getting better, you can do it! :D
Daisydill chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
I'm sorry to hear, I had no idea. I wish you well in your recovery, and in the future. Take as long as you need, your health and well-being should ALWAYS come first in the fanfiction world.
new-species26 chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
Get well soon! and don't give up, things always get better! You'll be back to your old self in no time!
DaNoseKnows chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
Hey it's okay. I'm happy that you chose to inform us about your accident. I wish you luck, and take your time to remember what is going to happen in the story.

Keep on Updating,

DaNoseKnows
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
Hope your better soon.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
Good story, shame it was never finished.
Colonelengle chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
I'm loving this fic. I'm curious, are you going to continue it? I hope you are.

Hopefully Sam will get his memories back of the others.

Get back soon.

Signed,

colonelengle
Sienna chapter 16 . 5/5/2009
Seriously cool! WHat happens next, does Sam regain his memories! Plz say he does! Lol, his poor team, arriving and finding him gone, lol.
daughterofBarricade chapter 16 . 2/14/2009
please, please, please, update your story! It's been almost a year since you last updated! I really want to know what happens next, this is one of the greatest story's iv'e read so far. I am so caught up in it, i want to see this story completed so bad! What happens when Truman/Sam wakes up? What will be the reaction when everyone realises that sam/truman has no memory? Will his new friends find out where he is at? Those are all my questions that I really want answered. I have never lost interest in this fanfic since chapter one. If you need more ideas for this story, i can help you just please update. I promise to leave very good reviews. Just please don't tell me you gave up on this story. :(
Rick chapter 16 . 8/5/2008
ok get this, how 'bout Truman doesn't want absolutly anything to do wit them and his friends find him and take him away.

That was an EXTREMELY short chapter... U BETTER MAKE UP FOR THAT!

And whats gonna happen when they (T's pals) don't find him? Chaos perhaps? Hope so!
Rick chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
take your head? No, more like take your limbs apart and stick'em in places that

shoudn't go...if da next chaps arn't worth it then I'm coming after u. GROWL
Rick chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
No! What happened to da "bots",and da people? It was too good to be true...Da guy knew all along SLAG!

oh and how convenient for the 'truck' to be there when he needed it.

Great work! I give this chap a 9~!
Rick chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
WAhaaHO!

This is getting really REALLY good!

Awesome!Radical! Intense! *SHIVERS* O I'm pumped up wit adrenaline!