Reviews for Breathing Without You
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/18
I liked what you did with the rings.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I liked the idea of melding the wedding rings together. It was sweet & not a thought I've come across before. :3

Such a sad little fic. I thought it was well done! (Nobody likes to think about that inevitable day when someone dies)
sunset over the horizon chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I'm in tears over this story and I don't usually cry at fanfictons What a gorgeous story though What really got me was at the end when Michael had their wedding rings melded together. Absolutely perfect. 3
nc619 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This is the first story I ever read that made me actually cry. Great job! (Although I am upset set now and will probably have to have a couple of minutes to compose myself after I write this)
ShesMyWorld chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Gosh, this is so sad. Ben and Michael were my second favorite couple (after Brian and Justin and right before Justin and Ethan).

The idea of BEn dying is so painful. He was so sweet and loving to Michael so the idea of them being torn apart from each other... it's hard to comprehend.

I love the way you wrote it to. Brian being the best friend, comforting Michael was great.

I hope to hear more like this soon.

Jenna's Bitch!
jdluver21 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Gosh that was just beautiful and so sad. I loved how you portrayed Michael's grief. I was just lovely. You're a fantastic writer and I love your stories.