Reviews for Lisa is Pregnant
TheLonelyWonderer chapter 1 . 2/12
I'll be right back, I've just gotta go laugh my lungs out.
DillCypher chapter 1 . 1/27
...Is morbidly curious about a sequel. (*Nah, don't it. I think. I dunno...)
GreatOverseer chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Dominant parts? Recessive parts? Am I reading a genetics paper or a fanfiction?
... Actually, I don't know what I just read.
IndieZoomer chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Holy crap an ending. Or a beginning...
HollyK.Rapp chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Uh. WOW! This has got to be one of the longest waits for the shortest update ever. I can't believe so much has changed in my life since I've read the third chapter long ago, but I didn't expect such an "ending" to happen much later! Actually, I don't think that final chapter had any closure at all! If anything there's even more questions in this vaguely defined Simpsons world you've crafted, and I think there's definitely much untapped potential here. I mean...my god. This fic was a short ride of whatthefuckery as if was, but now it feels more like a prelude to a much bigger thing here. Maybe you decided to give it a final word so that you can free yourself and leave this notorious fic behind, but I for one would have like to see where YOU would have taken the story next. You clearly have a...unique...vision(?) for these things. Till Next Time xD
Dotter chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Hamer wood pe poud.
DizDizzington chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Good lord, I may be a bit deranged to have even clicked on this, but I suppose that doesn't matter when I can't understand a goddamn thing. This was absolutely repulsive- the horrid misspelling disregarded, is that really what you think happens with sex? Are you ten? No, excuse me, even ten year-olds usually have an inkling as to how it happens. You, though, you are simply...Repulsive and I am offended you would even post this garbage online.
Good day to you, you despicably vile creep.
ChunkyLover53 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I like how the chapters keep getting shorter, Maybe the next one will be a period. Either way well I feel this just raises more questions! Is the title supposed to be irronic? Yeah I dunno how to feel lol, I feel like my chilehood die today.
bomberswarm2 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
what a dispicable end.
Javagirl1992 chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Wow. That was awkward did anyone question the remarkable resemblance? I'm surprised you updated this story. I remembering reading it a long time ago and thinking it was quite disturbing. Bart getting his sister pregnant? Weird stuff. However, Despite that fact I thought it would make an interesting story. How would Lisa deal with her dead brother's baby? Would she tell anyone the truth or would she keep it a secret. I was curious to see what you did for this story. So when I saw the alert in my email I decided to check it out. I was dispointed to see only one sentance with the word "baby" mispelled by the way. Maybe I just set my expectations too high with this story. Anyways. This was your final chapter it wasn't the best way to wrap everything up. But it was short and sweet. Maybe that was what you were going for? :)
egg chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
are you ever gonna finish this
lauren chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
a brillant chapter i was god smack when lisa and bart had sex to keep each over warm so cute 3
AMAZING chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
11/10
Mhmm chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Sooo where did you go to school, because apparently they have horrible grammar classes.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
The grammar was so bad
That I kept laughing while reading
It's not bad, but it's not good either