Reviews for Lisa is Pregnant
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Well first of all this is terrible- first thing there was TOO many mistakes and first of all you need paragraphs; second of all I don't get it why I kept reading it I just... felt like reading all of it that's all. Look I apologize if I was being rude with you but I needed to get out but anyhow the bright side is that it looked like a very interesting story but if you do any more fanfics I'll be gladly to review them. Have a nice day. :-)
Fuckyou chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I hate it
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
This is such a poorly written piece of shit. Are you like 5 or something? You're a terrible writer. You make fucking Stephanie Meyer look like J.K. Rowling! This is a disgrace to fiction!
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
What the f*ck is this sh*t!
Acidic Lover chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This story is so bad its made its way onto youtube... And I had it read to me while reading it. This is such a troll fic. It's making me laugh. God I usually love incest fics and this could have been so good. Shaking my head, man. Shaking my head.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Troll...
Hydie Pendleton chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
there is alot of misspelling.
dik biskit chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i lov u i want to hav ur babbys

69 btw
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh my! Entertaining.
ACEAMC chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
What is UP with this story? It says it's a Drama/Hurt/comfort, but to me it screams humor/parody. I must say, this one is up there with HLFLC on the "So bad it's good Fanfiction list"
Shrek chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lol is funny no? reminds me of old country, I will show this to wife, Donkey and Puss in Boots. My childrens will also love it like part where Bart was do'h and then Homer chokes Bart, is funny because he is dead and there is no need for choking but he did it anyway lol lol oh oh no?
CODSPkoth notmyname chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was hilarious! I'm not sure if the spelling errors were intentional, but they added to the comedy.

My favorite part is "Bart is D'oh" and Lisa somehoe got that Bart died.

You should really work with The Simpsons since they seem to lack comedy lately. I'm sorry if this wasn't meant to be funny. But if it was intentionally meant to be funny then you did great. If not then you should pursue comedy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
fucking stupid story disgusting ur a dumbass for thinking of a brother and sister relationship being like this even if it isnt real pathetic
British Writer chapter 3 . 6/29/2011