Reviews for Lisa is Pregnant
Bob chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Please learn how to speak fucking english!
what chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is a troll, right? This has to be a troll.
this story is terrible chapter 1 . 4/5/2012

spelling is bad
Unregistered chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I almost had a heart attack laughing because of how bad this was. If this is a troll fic, you did a good job.
huuuuuuuu chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
1. You suck

can't spell.

to put more thinking into it.
Maximagination chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Um... This doesn't make much sense.
Cartoonatic55 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Oh, okay. So I'm the first reviewer of this story for 2012. Uh, yay?

Anyway, wow. I was just looking at certain pages on TVtropes and somehow found the page for this, is terrible. Now I'm not an incest fan to begin with, but even if I was I would have to say that you handled this badly. In fact, you handled almost everything badly. The spelling is horrible, the grammar seems non-existent, the fact that they had sex in order to keep warm is ridiculous (keeping close to share warmth makes sense, though), the story seems to be cut too short in the chapers and as a whole (if you really wanted it to end like this, then it should've been just a oneshot), and I think you randomly jammed an author's note(?) concerning their ages into the third chapter. Though the fact that you mentioned that the doctor was "goffing it up" has me convinced that this is a trollfic (yeah, I have my doubts that was just a coincidence), so if it is, uh, good job; you succeeded. It's still nowhere near to being on My Immortal's level of horrifyingly bad, but for a troll, it's decently bad. That's about the only praise I can give for this, though. ...Okay, that and the "Bart is D'oh" part made me chuckle, but only a little.

Out of curiosity, I also looked at the reviews (I heard some of them were hilarious). Um, guys? I'm pretty sure it's a trollfic or in other words is supposed to be bad. I have a hard time believing that they'd make something as bad as this on purpose, even if English isn't their first language. I don't think giving them any pointers is gonna help. ...Though I should thank that poor person who started singing the Neil Diamond song for giving me an idea of what I should do to forget this...

Love, reign o'er me~

Off to report and go on a Who-binge,

HoneyGoddess57 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Well first of all this is terrible- first thing there was TOO many mistakes and first of all you need paragraphs; second of all I don't get it why I kept reading it I just... felt like reading all of it that's all. Look I apologize if I was being rude with you but I needed to get out but anyhow the bright side is that it looked like a very interesting story but if you do any more fanfics I'll be gladly to review them. Have a nice day. :-)
Fuckyou chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I hate it
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
This is such a poorly written piece of shit. Are you like 5 or something? You're a terrible writer. You make fucking Stephanie Meyer look like J.K. Rowling! This is a disgrace to fiction!
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
What the f*ck is this sh*t!
Acidic Lover chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This story is so bad its made its way onto youtube... And I had it read to me while reading it. This is such a troll fic. It's making me laugh. God I usually love incest fics and this could have been so good. Shaking my head, man. Shaking my head.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Hydie Pendleton chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
there is alot of misspelling.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »