Reviews for Lisa is Pregnant
Junior VB chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Me parece una historia interesante. Aunque poco detallada, debes alargar más los capitulos.

Y trata de usar una mejor ortografia, escribiste la palabra "wood" (madera) en lugar de "would" (deberia) varias veces.

Bueno, tu historia es me intriga. Continua pronto.

I think an interesting story. Although not very detailed, you should extend over the chapters.

And try to use better spelling, writing the word "wood" instead of "would" repeatedly.

Well, is your story intrigues me. Continuous soon.
Paul Teevan chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Obvious troll is obvious
Fannerbart chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Chapter 1 great..but horrible speeling. Chapter 2 boring good spelling. Chapter 3 boring bad speeling all you is chapter 4 good and good sppelling!
mb20fan chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
great
Javagirl1992 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Your story isn't bad but it isn't all that good either. But instead of pointing out the bad I will point out the good. One you brought up a debatable topic Bart getting Lisa pregant. Sure there siblings but you know what? It's your fanfic not anyone else's. So I think you should contiune, clean up some of the grammer mistakes and produce another chapter. Honestly I find your story intersting and im curious on how your going to contiue it, best wishes :)
MullerLowLife chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
YECH! This story is disgusting! Why, dear god, why would Bart and Lisa resort to incestous (sp?) sex to survive in the mountains? Aren't there other ways not so gross?

I can barely read this story. The grammar and spelling are some of the worst I've ever seen. If English is not your first language, you should use a translator to help you write your stories. However, this is just disgusting and sickening and actually made me cringe when I read it. I think you should delete the story. Spare us the pain.
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Uh, for your sake, I hope that this was a deliberate attempt at writing badfic.
MachaBadb chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Oh my GOD!

This is complete and utter crap! It made my nose, ear and toe hair curl up. They were writhing about in pain and sobbing because of the sheer craptackyness that is this story...

And yet..you have so many reviews!

And WHY the hell do you have more reviews than me?
IceColdSoDa94 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Sucessful troll is being sucessful.

Congrats troll, A WINNAR IS YOU.
NinMcN chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
... 8D I DIED.

That was hilarious.

...wait a minute, I'm not sure it was supposed to be hilarious.
nmbr1hateddaughter chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Is this a spoof, trying to write like Borat, or something? This can't be real. Troll, definitely a troll...
Beyond There chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
I'm sorry. But all I could say was to either make a new plot, revise,and edit, or delete it. I'm is the worst ever.
The Sylver Lining chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This has the very special distinction of, I believe, being THE worst fanfiction I've ever read. Ever. Of any fandom, any genre, any variety. You win the "You Lose" contest. A winner is you. Or a loser. Take your pick. In any case, your grasp of the English language alone has scared the living sanity out of me and made me want to medicate myself thoroughly with nitrous oxide. And that's not easy to do. Well/badly done!
eve-cmps chapter 3 . 11/1/2007