Reviews for Natural Disasters
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Just came across this story, and it was wonderful. Very well done, and was wondering when someone might mention the hurricane. Thanks for sharing this, and have a good day :)
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Cool story. I have chills every time I hear the name Dean on the news. I didn't like the idea that our hero had a hurricane name after him. :(

At least, on the latest news, Dean (the hurricane) as gone down to a simple storm, ouf. Irronicly, it's going for Texas next.

Beside the weather, your story is great! Good job, as always.
friendly chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
nice job..
NathMG chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Hey Tara,

I loved this. Now I know that I'm not the only obsessed SPN fan who watches the news and says "Look,they called the hurricane Dean." My husband thinks I'm nuts. LOL!

PS-Gaelicspirit recommended I watch your new Dean/Brenna vid. It was awesome. Man, that boy is hot!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Awesome oneshot Tara!

I thought to myself that Dean was a cool name for the hurricane in the atlantic that has now hit Mexico-it was something to see it woven into a story!
prolixmay chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
aww...that was really sweet, the way that Sammy really wanted to spend time with his brother, and how Dean really wanted Sammy to just talk with him, even though he hates chick-flick moments. I really loved the ending, I mean even though Dean blamed himself, but then Sammy just wanted him to know that he is not the source of evil and sadness, that hes really the light and really the savior. But loved the ending, amazing ending to a nice fic..:)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I really liked this, Tara. Great job. Their lives are kind of like natural disasters, aren't they? I love what Sam said, tho, the would WOULD be a lot scarier (uglier anyway) without Dean Winchester in it.

Nana
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Because unlike that that storm the world is damn lucky to have Dean Winchester in it. Without you dude this world would be a hell of a lot scarier place...

Amen, sister!

This was well done. We were joking at the VS about using Hurricane Dean. Have we all reached a new level of obsession when we hear about this storm and IMMEDIATELY think of our green-eyed hero?

The part about Dean wanting Sam to step away from the laptop and spend some time with him made me chuckle ironically... I seem to hear a similar arguement around my house from time to time... ahem. Thanks for writing. Off to check out Lisa's!
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Wow, great oneshot! i liked it and i enjoyed seeing how you made each Winchester have some storm named after them but, always kept Hurricane Dean the strongest!
darkalec chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was so cool. The brotherly love made my heart melt :D

I love how you handle the all Hurricane issue, great fic *thumbs up*
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
great part!
Caitiri chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I knew I was obsessed with Supernatural, when I fist heard of Hurricane Dean and thought of the show. Great story, though, I was debating writing actually dealing with the same subject but I've seen that you've beaten me to the punch!