Reviews for Leaving marks
DC Nixon chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Excellent. I loved it. The ending was perfect and extremely fitting. Well done.
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
:'( Their break up will always be the hardest for me.
floorplanhobo chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Gah, I am speechless. This was brutally amazing, hot, yet angsty. You are a wonderful writer.
radiate689 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
yum...aww
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Very different. I really liked the dynamic between them. I want them together, though, so the whole parting line thing was bittersweet.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Once again, (I think I've sad this before, if I haven't I apologise) you are amazing! I can not think of the words I need right now, but that was amazing! I think this might have been the one you were talking about earlier today, possibly, if not, I have a lot more fun ahead of me. But this was great. I especially loved the last line, that was beautiful. Amazing job!

Megan
AquarianGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
omg...great story. it displays all the emotions that those two felt for each other...something that they never had the chance to express. its kinda sad how they never got that chance but this story is a perfect example on how it would've been.

and YES! u must write a sequel! it'd be great to see how Logan would react when he sees the marks on Rory's body or when the blonde sees Jess's marks. Rory n Jess were made for each other n I think a sequel would be great!
Lucille Mabel chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I think I've read this before but didn't get the chance to review, so here it is.

That was beautifully written and amazing.

I wish I could say more.
FindMeBroken chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I am literally on the verge of tears. And I have no idea why. That has got to be one of the best, sexiest, most intriguing oneshots, not scratch that, stories in general that I have ever read.
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I loved it.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
loved the ending. vair good. please write squeal, i'm gonna check rite now on ur profile 2 see if u have cuz i want a squel 2 this!
contygoldbarg chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
wow that was so strong

so deep

it almost made me cry

amazing job really awesome
Opy chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
great story-can't wait for the sequel!
justme chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Love it ! Great story and I don't even read fanfic for this show.U should write more and more and more and more.
lit lit lit lit chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
no, no, no it can't just end like that! i demand a sequel...PLEASE..and can you be nice and make it happy where they end up together! well this was GREAT!