Reviews for Harry Potter and His Real Dad
Snape is so out of character...
Good
bunika chapter 30 . 8/24
j
Everyone knows that Harry Potter is an adult and that he has been for years. Read Dutch Girl. This author hates the character.
Huh.
Good
vivian chapter 43 . 12/15/2017
to many spelling mistakes good though
AnonymousT chapter 46 . 11/18/2017
Plus get the spellings of the spells right...it's stupefy not stupify and petrificus totals not potrificos totalice.
Plus don't u think it's a bit wierd for a 16 yr old to get spanked and grounded and embarrassed?
A true fan chapter 14 . 9/24/2017
Totally wrong here. It's spelled Weasley. You say "yah" too much. All of your writing is ooc in the worst way and your writing quality is horrible. And Sirius was hit by the stunning spell which made him fall into the veil. You need to reread the books. Or maybe read them for the first time. You probably just watched the movies. Your time line is horrible.
lilyflower101 chapter 46 . 9/17/2017
I loved this story, but some are right about him not deserving a spanking for fighting against Lord Voldesnort.
Guest chapter 46 . 8/10/2017
oh my gosha! this story made me me geek so much especially when Harry was being rebellious against Snape omgod it was hilarious. i loved the story so much i read it every chance it got to. thank you so much for thr amazing work and i hope you do other amazing works in future. bye bye beautiful!
Cinthya chapter 7 . 6/1/2017
They are mean friends, i mean, snape didnt deserve anything, how can they betray their thrust, it was mean.
Lisa Cooper chapter 22 . 4/22/2017
Having a new witch come into the story and possibly watching her develop is an
interesting twist to go on. I hope you can continue this story. I am curious to see what happens. I do know life happens though. Good luck with everything. I do hope you can continue this story, but yes, life happens. Lisa Cooper
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Snape is so out of character. It's like Snape is too mean, he probably wouldn't spank his child, especially if it was Lily's too and Snape's dad is too nice. Isn't he suppose to be the abuser and abuse Eileen as well. Also this is like harry potter in America. I'm sorry, I was abused by Dad as a child and felt molested when he spanked me for fun as a 13 year old.
caiti chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
i like it but you misspelled voldemort and prophecy