Reviews for One Final Chance
Stormjade chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing. I loved every chapter of this! Just simply an amazing story, I loved it! How did you do this? It's too awesome for typed words.
KawaiiBella32 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
OMG When I first read this story I had no idea how I'd found right when it go to the end I cried when he asked Sango to marry him.I cried like he was posing to me lolz cried when he gave Sango the news that he wasn't story it AWESOME!

I love it you did a wonderful job on it.
1800NameHere chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
This had such a good ending! I am definitly adding this to my favorites! great job!
OotoriSenpai chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
Review from Kaoli water goddess:

Stupid 'no-repeat review' message... Anyway, here's my review! Oh my gosh!

That was a rushed ending, but it worked. I loved it! The fluff the semi-angst,

and his proposal. Just everything was perfect!

And having to deal with twin boys that look like their father... Sango must

be counting her blessings that she got a little girl in the bunch.

Saw your original character pop in there too... sneaky, sneaky... Great job;

going into my favorites!

Glad to read all your reviews to my story as well; they make me all warm and

fuzzy! Hope to read more of your stuff!

Luv and hugs!

anime-patriot chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I loved this story you are a fantastic writer I am definetly adding this to my fav stories list actually this is my favorite story. I give you two thumbs up, a 10/10 and anything else you can think of. Oh yea the reason this isn't under the last chapter is because it said i already reviewed that. OK. Well good bye!
monkeymiko chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
Sorry that I haven't been around lately! well, I really like this chapter. Quite a good change if i do say so myself! Keep going! You are doing so great. I can't wait until you finish this, the suspense is going to kill me.
Kokoro Kitsune chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
He's not going to die!
Twilight51545888 chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
I thought it was just plain cool. I love it, you have a great story line, and I think you should really continue. Again, great job.
anime-patriot chapter 14 . 12/24/2007
OMG! another cliffy please update as soon as you can! THis is actually i believe the best fanfic i have read!
Kaoli water goddess chapter 14 . 12/24/2007
OMG! He's fine, isn't he? Miroku's not going to die at ALL! XD Yay!

O_O Wait... his work number? They can't reach him though! He's with Sango right now! Oh boy... Inuyasha could get the message, call Kagome, who then could call Sango, therefore reaching Miroku... man but that's a lot of roaming charges. Somehow Miroku's got to know!
KaraWasHere chapter 13 . 11/13/2007
omg is she gunna tell him? or bac out at the last second?

well i guess ill find out in the next installment of ONE FINAL CHANCE!
Kaoli water goddess chapter 13 . 11/13/2007
Yays! An update! Oddly enough, I was just reading over this story this weekend; prophecy maybe? Anyways, good thing Sango changed her mind; had me scared there for a moment. And Miroku should at least KNOW about the baby just so he can be happy knowing that his family lives on; sure, he'll feel bad about leaving Sango alone, but still, he'll know that she'll take good care of him!
anime-patriot chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
omg another cliffy please update asap i love this story! your a great writer arrg the wait will kill me. bye
Armygirl312 chapter 12 . 11/4/2007
Ah, no that was amazing. I need more :D
anime-patriot chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
omg please finish the story asap i love and i'm hating this suspense one of the best ones i have read.