Reviews for Change one thing
Ritsuka Shin chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Poor Harry he is so misunderstood...
Foresthunter chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
i dont understand this story, its too confusing
dem bones chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Read a couple of reviews on this story and it's kind of ridiculous that this story is dissed because of it's grammatical and spelling errors. I mean there is worser fanfiction out there with far more spelling and grammatical errors than this story and...FYI, the spelling errors I find in those kind of stories are so bad it's impossible to read.

Certainly there are spelling errors and grammatical errors but it at least looks like some effort in re-reading your work is present AND I CAN ACTUALLY READ IT!

On another note, it's kind of ridiculous to judge a fanfiction on spelling and grammar. I mean it's like trying saying 'Oh I've just read this story that's absolutely perfect I mean this author is practically a god. No spelling errors present and good grammar. I mean who cares about the story's content, who cares if the idea is any good. I only care about the spelling and grammatical errors and that's deterring me from enjoying the WORLD!"

Oh and keeping all this in mind, it's kind of ridiculous to say that this is the reason this story receives such negative reviews. I mean some of the stories with the most reviews either are stories with good spelling and grammar but with characters completely OOC or stories that had good ideas but bad grammar and spelling.

But to get to the point, I LOVED this story. It was very inspiring, and very original, sure it had inconsistencies with canon and all but it wasn't enough to bug me. There's a lot of cool interesting concepts with spells and potions. Peter seems alot more intelligent then in canon and I wished Snape and Harry's relationship had developed alot more before he was taken back to the Dursleys. This is probably the first story that has believably made me hate Madam Pomfrey. I especially love the part where everyone thinks Harry is crazy that part was pulled off so beautifully. It wasn't a lengthy story and all and it could have been longer but it's short and complete and that is an obstacle in itself.

With all the original concepts mentioned you should try writing a story that doesn't follow the books I'm certain that you could pull it off a good adventure story keeping this in mind. :D
sm1982 chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
What a great story.

I really enjoyed reading this story, Can't wait to read the sequel.

Hope that there will be a sequel, As i can hardly wait to read about what will happen.

Keep up the great work.

SM
me chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
'yer' ? that's quite annoying actually.
15lovemeforwhoiam15 chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
This is a good plot but I can't read anymore because of how it's writen.
15lovemeforwhoiam15 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
love it
annlbailie chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Krum is spelled krum not Crum
Ariana-807 chapter 17 . 8/28/2008
Ha! that was a nice ending ;)And I REALLY hope you're going to start that sequel! :D
gardensigernumbli chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
it's a bit weird. the sentences are really long and it doesnt quite flow very well. but otherwise it's a good story.
LupinandHarry chapter 17 . 8/27/2008
I understand your delays..man those Olympics were AWESOME! im sad that they are over..

Wonderful end..I loved this story, I cant wait for the sequel! Sque
Ariana-807 chapter 16 . 6/28/2008
Oh no Sirius! I don't know if I, as well as Harry, can watch him die! Oh God, I can't wait to see if my pleas are beeing heard :P
PT chapter 16 . 6/20/2008
Vukk, if you read the next chapter you'll realise that there's a note from the author! Also, the note is in her bio!

Start writing so I can flame YOUR ass!
Vukk chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
"“Wow” Harry said, he still couldn’t believe that dragons were real creatures, he couldn’t wait to see a real one."

So the dragon Harry helped send to Charlie was fake? Sorry, but when you have such a glaring problem with your recollection of the books, it discourages people to read your stories; the dragon incident in 1st year is a major scene for the book (more than just a way to get detention), so please don't say its authentic just because you didn't can't remember something so simple.
LupinandHarry chapter 16 . 6/18/2008
Interesting events, i'm glad they came to rescue Harry! It was really funny that they didn't just turn the door knob and get into the room! Please update soon!