Reviews for A Distorted Reality Is Now A Necessity To Be Free
Amber is a Jasper's girl chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
I loved it! I thought it was hilaroius! Of course your not made of stone so it probably, most likely, hurt you more than it hurt Edward. Just a guess! LOL! You haven't added anymore one-shots to this! What's up with thast? That's not very nice! Your an amazing Author but i'm sure your always told that, not just by me!

Amber
Amber is a Jasper's girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I loved it! I love how she adds later that Jacob isn't ehr BF! HA HA! Got ya Edward! Muhahah! LOL! I loved it!

Amber
yayme2012 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Cute funny one! Written quite well!
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
WOW! At first I thought it was top-knotch angst, but it had a great surprise ending!

Superb and lovely and wonderful!
lee pontruce chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
that was funny! Love my cat! I really liked the first oneshot cheers darlin' And you should keep that one a story with more stuff!
dancrgrl16714 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
umm intersting i suppose
dancrgrl16714 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
that was so cute omg!
May4192 chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
loved it! update soon!
Caiti Cat chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
wow, poor edward. i love this story. its so good. please update soon
GoodyGoody23 chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Haha, I loved it. Cute stories. Especially the first. Update soon please.
Lovedward48 chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Yeah, that cat belongs to Jessica. Of course! I love the part where Edward thinks hes a rock... Your Oneshots are always so cute und funny! I love them! Im hopefully waiting for the next one to come up.
Alexandra Stone chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Cute, evil cat! :D
ebtwisty9 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Edward's so human! :D lol

I'm thinking of starting a series of one-shots whenever I finally finish my story...hmm...do you mind if I steal your idea of a series of one-shots?
Meghan chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
YAY! Emma I really loved this one! It was so cute!(I have no idea how to spell you kitty's name so insert here) climbed up your entire body? wow!
edwardsoul chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Jessica namimg her cat Percival is purr-fect! I loved how Edward had to keep saying he wasn't going to eat him. Loved how you portrayed both Bella and Edward, I always do. I haven't been able to get the last one-shot you wrote out of my head. I think I'll go read it again right now! Can't wait for the next long and beautiful one! great job - edwardsoul
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »