Reviews for The Final Battle: Ginny's POV
nayin17 chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
Why it's always Ginny who proclaimed her love to Harry?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
I cried so bloody much
MagicWriterK chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
;-;
R.I.P., heroes of war. Your sacrifices were not in vain.
May this happy couple live a full and joyful life together.
MagicWriterK chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
*kicks Voldemort's body into the dust*
BWAHAHAHHA, YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED, SCUM! I HOPE YOUR BODY IS BURNED!
MagicWriterK chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
Harry!
Ginny!
WHY, ROWLING!
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Moment of silence for the late Fred Weasley, please.
*muffled sobs*
Mr. Boggart 9327 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Hey! I read ur story, and I just wanted to say i really liked it. I believe I just commented on one of ur other stories a couple minutes ago, but I am on ur blog page looking at all ur stories, and there r some stories that just call to me to read and comment on. U had two stories like that. I can tell when it's going to be a good story or I need to read it so it'll change me, and if I don't , I feel guilty until I do. And the fact that u had two stories like that is amazing. I'm rambling. Darnit. Sorry! Well, long story short, ur a great writer with awsome stories that call out to me, I hope and pray u never abandon stories, and keep writing stories. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
OMG! You did it! You made me cry! An actual TEAR was rolling down my cheek!
AMAZING

Tohlii
Xoxoxoxoxox
Lexi chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Very Descriptive, I like that in books/Fanfics.
GONE981283872 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
OMG this was so good you are a great writer. This story gave me tears in my eyes. I loved it )
littlemiss185 chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
Wonderful story! I loved it!
OttoIsMyDog chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Well done, this is really good :)
Epeefencer chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Nice story, felt it could have been fleshed out more. But that might just be me, I'm a big sucker for any Harry / Ginny stories.

I hope you have more in you.

Take care and keep writing.

Steve
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
I liked your story, but I think they should have had a kiss at the end at least. There are a few things I wanted to point out, mostly with homophones:

'...the departed's way of bidding [there] loved one farewell...' ...Back in those days, [there] biggest problems...' [their]

'"... loosing my brother, almost loosing you…"'

'...he had regained all three of his estranged sons, only to loose two.' [lose or losing]

'...I don't know if Ron's ready to [here] you say that.' [hear]

Keep up the good work! Thanks for writing! :)