Reviews for The Final Battle: Ginny's POV
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
I liked your story, but I think they should have had a kiss at the end at least. There are a few things I wanted to point out, mostly with homophones:

'...the departed's way of bidding [there] loved one farewell...' ...Back in those days, [there] biggest problems...' [their]

'"... loosing my brother, almost loosing you…"'

'...he had regained all three of his estranged sons, only to loose two.' [lose or losing]

'...I don't know if Ron's ready to [here] you say that.' [hear]

Keep up the good work! Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I really like your story so far! I could almost sense Ginny's (and everyone else's) grief when they saw Harry 'dead.' Can't wait to see how it ends up! :)

'...[there] hours spent by the lake during lunch...' [their...]
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Well...I liked it. Not bad.
chloexo chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
bloddy hell ur goin 2 rite alot! i cant wait 2 read them! xo
Paper Aeroplanes chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Is it to late to say that I love this chapter? no? yes? Well then. :) I do love this chapter.
wisegirlweasley chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
that is really good! I loved it, though it was kind of sad at the end. you're a really good writer, and thanks for all of the reviews you did for me!
Windsor's Resident Elvendork chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Your really good at playing with people's emotions. First I was laughing when Harry said:

“Well, Voldemort…”

And then crying when Ginny was saying all that stuff about not saying goodbye.

How do you do it?
Windsor's Resident Elvendork chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
I cried more during this chapter than I did during the books. It's exactly what I think Ginny would have been thinking.
dahilsaiyo chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Congratulations for completing a very good fanfic. Well done indeed.
dahilsaiyo chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
My only criticism to this otherwise very good chapter is the recognition of the Elder Wand. Nobody knew about this except Voldie, Snape, Dumbledore, Harry, Ron, Hermione and the Peverells. So it should not feature in Ginny's POV. It should be part of the author's general storytelling.
dahilsaiyo chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Extremely exciting. Well done, you.
dahilsaiyo chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Very creative version of events.
dahilsaiyo chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
I am very impressed. Excellent description of a very traumatic and dramatic scene.
dahilsaiyo chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Very good characterisation and emotional description.

Sealed I think should read steeled? (unsure but do check it out, if you have the time).
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 1/3/2009