Reviews for The Final Battle: Ginny's POV
MrPowell chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
good chapter... now we get towards the end
GrandmaBeth chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
I like the first four chapters! More please? Grandma Beth
MrPowell chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
good story there.
Albiku chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Go on soon, please!
upjumpsun chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
hmm what about nevilles point of veiw. harry talked to him before he 'died' it would be interesting to see his realisation
thejealousone chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Yes, you should. But finish Ginny 1st cause it inspires me.
thejealousone chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
you were right. i like this alot. i hope when i get to this part in my story, it'll be as good as this. Your chapters are too short for someone who writes so well.
Amaherst chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
I loved the last chapter btw. Well twas sad but ya know what I mean.

I reckon you should do Ron and Hermione's POV's but not George's.
Mariano's-twins chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
"I think you should do a sequal to this as to what happens AFTER the final battle from Ginny POV. You know, with her and Harry, what do you think Nikos" Atlanta asks

"*Sniff*" Nikos is very sad. But he wont show it, to much macho in his man bones...god.

"Sorry 'bout him, just broke with his girlfriend of 3 FREAKIN MONTHS! He's all busted up over it. Poor giuy...(to Nikos) more chocolat chips, sweetie?" Atlanta says being very nice to her twin brother.

"Yes pwease" Nikos says in a pityful voice.

"Oh, he's so cute when he's depressed" Atlanta teases.

"Shut oop"

"So cute, update soon!"

"Later" They say in unison.

.:Nikos:. and ~Atlanta~

PS. Send Nikos cyber cookies, that'll make him feel better! And I want one...tee-hee
Elledreamer chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Aw I liked that, I think it really showed her emotion well. I would like to see Ron mainly but if not a george POV... :) can't wait for whatever it is...!
sydcasy chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
I think you should do Ron's POV.
rabidcrazygirl chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
this is great! however you choose to continue, i'm sure that it'll be fantastic! my vote's with Ron-there's just so much unexplored angst there that i bet you could do wonderful things with!
Teddy Remus Lupin chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
The 3rd chapter was your best one so far ) Keep it up!

I reckon the sequal, if you do one, should be George. Ron and Hermione would be perhaps too similar to Ginny's D
TheCoverOfN1gh7 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
George's POV
Mariano's-twins chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
oh, this story is so great, please update soon!

l8er