Reviews for To Love A Nightmare
xXAngie-ChanXx chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
this story is pretty cool
MovedOver chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
...naru-baka! lol

update sooN!
demonbrownie chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
no fair! cliffi much! update 2morrow at the latest!
FakeCompassion chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Wo! Awesome story so far! I love it!
Spirit Seer chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Aww... Naruto's in love with Hinata! -_- *giggle* That's so cute! Great chapter!

And man, mean much? What's that teacher's *cough-oh-excuse-me-cough* I mean professor's problem? She must RELISH handing out detentions... Poor kids. T_T At least they have detention with people they know, so that's not too bad, right? All they have to do is sit there doing nothing, but that's still bad. Scratch that. Detention is still bad no matter how you look at it, even if it's with people you know. The only difference is that you can share the misery. _ LOL

Heheh, sorry, started to ramble. _ Anyway, great chapter! The structure has improved a lot; it looks REALLY nice! Great job! :D I look forward to reading your next updated chapter!
Hakkai Suiren chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
AH! heey! yes! your second update and it's beautiful! hope you update again! lol
SakuraHarunoKinomoto chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
cool! i luv vampire stories! please update soon!
MovedOver chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
intresting. very update soon!
Melodi Moon chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh...the summary sounds so interesting but the chapter was so short! I hope you update soon! Thanks!
Love of a Nymph chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh! That got my attention! I cant wait for more chapters to come! The summeries were great and I'm excited to see what you come up with!
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Interesting intro! :D I think I like this. For critiquing, your details and flow are pretty good. I like your description. The only thing I really saw was structure. Whenever there is another speaker, you need to start a new paragraph. For example:

_

The girl turned to look one last time at the dark houses and streets. “I’m gonna miss this place,” she said in a longing voice,” Too bad we couldn’t stay.” “If you want to die, go right ahead,” another male scoffed,” We almost got caught by the hunters.” The girl became rigid and the aura around her was angry. “I knew that!” she rounded on him,” I just wish they didn’t find us!” He turned his head to face her and the pale moonlight showed the lower half of his face. He smirked and opened his mouth to retort,”-

Would look more like:

_

The girl turned to look one last time at the dark houses and streets. “I’m gonna miss this place,” she said in a longing voice, ”Too bad we couldn’t stay.”

He turned his head to face her and the pale moonlight showed the lower half of his face. He smirked and opened his mouth to retort-

_

More or less. Don't feel bad, though. It'll become easier with practice. I'm sure you can do it. _ The rest seems pretty good. Just the occasional technical thing. Otherwise, very good! :D I enjoyed this first chap! Please update soon!
Hakkai Suiren chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
nice. love the begining. ] itz really interesting so i hope you update soon.