Reviews for Sorry really is the hardest word
Sasori33-001 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Yesssss...one of the only steamy ShiIta fics soley between Itachi and Shisui and completed...and long too...very hot. Very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ok, this is like the first fanfic I ever read... 2 weeks later... I'm stuck in the fanfic world, and I can't get out! ( lol I liked this so much I started reading some others, and now I'm trapped. Not that it's a terrible feeling reading fanfic all day.)
Shuriken-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
/LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

FAVORITE PAIRING EVAR MADE BETTER~ I LOVE YOUUUUU~

THIS STORY IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND~~~
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
WHO THE FUCK IS SHISUI!

I know i should know this.

but

i dont

oh well

i dont need to know who he is to LOVE THIS

13 year old sex?

thats the best

awesome job :)
Eva Amaranth chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I loved this! oh my god! I fucking loved it!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! That was so CUTE! And so SAD! So very very very SAD! OMG! You did a GREAT JOB! Of all the fanfics I've read with Itachi, there are four that stand out in my mind as being the best. Possession...Soft Eyes, Fierce Heart...Scarlet...and this one! Yep! This one! Congratulations!

This fic was perfect...it had just the right amount of everything, adn even though Itachi seemed much more innocent...you somehow still managed to get him perfectly in character. I LOVED IT!

The only thing I found wrong with this fic is that you repeatedly put "quite" instead of "quiet"...other than that, it was perfect!

You did a great job with this fic! Keep up the good work!

Peace Out! _
Milky-Chan222 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This was so amazing! Every bit of it was even gives reason to why Itachi killed Shisui. Perfect! *faves*
AceeDude chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
*drools* that is good. you have done well! *pats head patronisingly*