Reviews for Deception and Disaster
VenusFanWriters chapter 16 . 6/30
I am an American I read this with a british accent in my head.
VenusFanWriters chapter 12 . 6/30
Darling, I must say this story is extremely fabulous. DARLING, Absolutely fabulous.
AliceCullen3 chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
littlesprout chapter 21 . 12/26/2012
More, more, more please
blackcurrent chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
What a wonderful has veela love, dragons, purseltongue, right amount of hurt comfort,humor, angst, friendship,action adventure and mysteries. I am addicted to it.
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Love it :D
Lori94 chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
YAY! Great job on this one!
Rodacoma chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
Fuck muffins you get cupcakes! This is absolutely fabulous! I want MORE! oh my god please write more! This is such a fantastic fic!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
awwwwe... pwease get the next chapter up soon! *innocent child voice* I think that this is a great story, pwease get the next one up.
luv the plot & how it's going so far...

TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I decided to go back and reread your story, but as a heads up I notice you have quite a few mistakes that make this difficult to read. Spelling, diction, syntax and organization problems just in the first chapter. However, this story is in my notifications, so I obviously like it; this is not a flame, just constructive criticism:)
vampireprincessn1 chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
KIWI VAMPIRE! Sorry had to say it. When Harry said Kiwi I immediately thought of this picture I found while looking for pictures of anime vampires and it was the cutest little picture of a kiwi with fangs and and big eyes and small wings and instead of a regular speech bubble it has a cut in half kiwi with the words 'I'M A VAMPIRE' written inside! It's so cute, you can find it if you just type in kiwi vampire for google images or u can use the deviantART link that takes u to the persons account because it's their deviantID.
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
Noooo poor Draco!
Lori94 chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
I hope you are going to continue this! Its a really good story! I LOVE Sirius! I'm so glad he's back! He's my fave after H and D.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Jeesh, Pansy is annoying, if it was me I would have pushed her away until she fell on her fat arse. Anyways, I'm going to keep reading. This is good so far.
Paper Angels chapter 18 . 1/29/2012