Reviews for Deception and Disaster
LOVE IT!
littlesprout chapter 21 . 12/26/2012
More, more, more please
blackcurrent chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
What a wonderful has veela love, dragons, purseltongue, right amount of hurt comfort,humor, angst, friendship,action adventure and mysteries. I am addicted to it.
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Love it :D
Lori94 chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
YAY! Great job on this one!
Rodacoma chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
Fuck muffins you get cupcakes! This is absolutely fabulous! I want MORE! oh my god please write more! This is such a fantastic fic!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
awwwwe... pwease get the next chapter up soon! *innocent child voice* I think that this is a great story, pwease get the next one up.
luv the plot & how it's going so far...

(-)
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I decided to go back and reread your story, but as a heads up I notice you have quite a few mistakes that make this difficult to read. Spelling, diction, syntax and organization problems just in the first chapter. However, this story is in my notifications, so I obviously like it; this is not a flame, just constructive criticism:)
vampireprincessn1 chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
KIWI VAMPIRE! Sorry had to say it. When Harry said Kiwi I immediately thought of this picture I found while looking for pictures of anime vampires and it was the cutest little picture of a kiwi with fangs and and big eyes and small wings and instead of a regular speech bubble it has a cut in half kiwi with the words 'I'M A VAMPIRE' written inside! It's so cute, you can find it if you just type in kiwi vampire for google images or u can use the deviantART link that takes u to the persons account because it's their deviantID.
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
Noooo poor Draco!
Lori94 chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
I hope you are going to continue this! Its a really good story! I LOVE Sirius! I'm so glad he's back! He's my fave after H and D.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Jeesh, Pansy is annoying, if it was me I would have pushed her away until she fell on her fat arse. Anyways, I'm going to keep reading. This is good so far.
Paper Angels chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
great story!
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
Okay you’re welcome to ignore my first comment. I guess your author note confused me a bit. Anywho, this is my real review;

Sometimes time doesn’t seem present – like the timeline is kind of askew and choppy – and it appears that you make up the rules as you go along. Reading through your story I notice there are times you contradict yourself. For example; I believe that one time the ‘pet’ dragon stated Draco only need a few hours (3h?) of sleep every night, but then in this chapter you changed it so that he only sleeps once a week, and this time it’s throughout the whole night.

Don’t get me wrong, the plot is fairly interesting and the characters good enough, so I’m not saying I dislike it or anything. I just thought I’d point out some of its errors as I read in another author note that you were planning on rewriting this story once you were finished. Which I must say sounds like a great idea. I rather read the end of this before you go back changing stuff. That way I get faster updates, yay! :’D

Like others have stated before me, you have a few spelling errors as grammatical, but nothing too serious really. As a writer myself, I know how difficult it is to spot those tiny little bastards. Sometimes your eyes just don’t want to see them. That, and people with at least half a brain should be able to figure out their meaning anyways.

All in all, I find your story interesting and I would like to see it continuing. Now, if you excuse me I’m going to sleep. I haven’t slept in soon-to-be three days, and I finally feel tired (so if I don't make any sense I blame it on my sleep deprived brain, sry). I’ll read the other four chapters tomorrow~

Thanks for sharing

haku.
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
waaait a minute... Did you make Draco schizo?