Reviews for HP Where's There's the Will
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/28
I was expecting you to say Hermione was pregnant. But the idea that Snape made the whole thing about him and Liiily really doesn't surprise me in the least. The man was evil and twisted so how Bumblemore could let him teach any students potions was always a mystery to me. If you were Griffindor just breathing in snape's class room wass enough to loose house points! If you were in his house and yousneezed or farted in class, he'd probably award youfifty point for it. Any other and he'd likely take several hundred.
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/28
Really, Hermione should've taken Harry back to the palace and bedded him there. I really like the fact that Draco blew himself into a chunky liquid and his dear old dad was stripped of his magic as well as all his ill gotten gains( read gold ). I've suspected that Lucius Malfoy and son tortured Cissy. Lucius had to've used the imperius curse on his wife to force her to stay with him. It's the only reason I can think of why she did after having Draco.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/28
The Protectors are about to nuke the magical world! The PureBloods are just not prepared for what's about to happen to them. The description of the palace was wonderful and the same for the rooms the two visited. The wholestory so far has ben great.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/28
Is she trying to kill him? All his blood will be in his "wedding tackle" after that display! But what a way to go! Not at all surprised by Ron's behavior. For most of the sixth book he was an ass. So i'll bet he did feed Hermione a love potion so she'd marry him. About the same for Ginny only she always felt she would marry Harry Potter, The- Boy- Who- Lived. Now that she has him she wants someone else. It ought to be interesting when Harry divorces her with the proof of her using a love potion to make him marry her.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
I like this story. I, too, am no fan of Harry/Ginny stories. I don't know what JKR was thinking. Perhaps she was dealing with a concussion when writing the last two books? Ha, Ha. Do you suppose, seven years later, that you'll ever finish this? Or maybe the thrill is gone? Hope not, I'd like to see where this one goes.
Silverrosestorm chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Loving this story, hope you come back to it :)
Svenion chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
glad to see I want the only one upset about snape's redemption or some of the children's names.
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Never apologize to HP/GW fans. Their idiots... just not as bad as Ron or any that like him.
Harry/Ginny is THE absolute masterpiece of stupidity by JKR. How I can even love the subject itself (HP World) so much, and yet be so entirely against MOST of canon is amazing to me.
The last two books aren't worth reading and the first movie is the only one worth watching. The books count more, on merit, 100 to 1, but whomever cast Ginny (butt-ugly), the second Dumbledore (though no one IS Richard Harris), Crouch Sr.(not supposed to be incompetant), Cho (not pretty), Fleur (not pretty enough), Lavender (back to butt ugly) or Umbridge (not hideous enough), needs to find new work. Once you see those faces, it doesn't matter how many times you read something... the image is stuck.
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I'm pretty sure I read this before... a loooooooong time ago. My defensive U.S. v U.K. question is:

With Maine being UNDER the 47th latitude, and England begins ABOVE the 50th, shouldn't that American magical school mentioned be pretty balmy compared to anything except southern France and Italy?
Now... I'm in Ohio, and our winter's are bad enough, I'm not about to trade for New England's. But no Euro, HP or otherwise, should be trashing our weather. The U.K. has BAD weather on lock down. Own it.
LWJ2 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Nicely done, thank you for writing and sharing this.
Contramancer chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Koalas approve.
Araytigre chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I enjoyed this immensely, and as you stated, it could have happened. I liked your 5 Protectors, and naturally Minerva was the most logical for the Blue Witch/Protector for Scotland, and I loved what Hermione did to Lucius, and of course Draco deserved what he got too. The idea that Snape was able to change his pensive memory due to his obsession with Lily I found quite plausible and in its self not surprising knowing Severus. Thank You. TTFN
Runecutter chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
You are right. While it is a good story and the motif of kicking out the old traditions and bigotries from a world that clenched onto them for far too long is surely worthy the way you've told it has at several points shown enormous haste and i think even (over)simplification that isn't really up to the task of telling it in the best possible way.

I can understand the virtues of writing mainly short stories and they have their place in the literary world... but i'm also a BIG fan of epic stories and epic storytelling so i'm wondering what this tale might look like if put into a somewhat more elaborate frame of say 15 chapters and around 100,000 words taking it's sweet time to make the changes that now in effect are pulled through in under a week "real time"...

I applaud in any case your collection of wrongs that had to be righted and the many decisions you've made of how to go about righting them. I was very surprised and quite moved to read that they still regard Ginny a friend even after she put them under mind altering substances for what amounts to their complete adult life and especially all the time after the downfall of Voldemort has freed their lifes for their own decisions, which the potion regime would clearly negate and belittle. I can see how they would arrive at such a point of thinking, but this is one of the things where the narrative speed is a little bit too high to really end up believeable.

Other than that i bow to your imagination and drive to tell a story that won't please everyone but has helped me spend a very enjoyable time while reading it. Thanks
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
i loved was great.
Cringo chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
lol, lol, lol, I love how you dealt with Snape's memory...I LOVE IT!