Reviews for Trust
JediSpiceGissia chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I am really enjoying this series of stories! Thanks!
valleylightning chapter 10 . 12/18/2007
I LOVE CHOCOLATES AND NOT A FAN OF FLOWERS TO!

this is just making me *JEALOUS*

I want to be in Anko's shoes!

I may not be leaving comments that much but I'm a fan of your "friends" series...

I'm no fan of READING...believe me!

Only read 2 novels my whole life!

practically hated reading!

I was just surprised myself that I was able to put up with reading the friends series up to this part!

The lemon part was just a consolation, the story is really great!

Hope you'd do more...

KEEP IT UP!

DON'T KNOW SO MANY AUTHORS BUT I KNOWYOU'RE ONE OF A KIND!
franchu7 chapter 15 . 11/2/2007
I knew it! I, yes me, I saw it coming! it was so cute! I really love your story. It's so amazingly nice.I suck at expressing my feelings, so ...I don't know. I think your story is - how I would call it- WHOAA!
Shenlong7 chapter 19 . 11/1/2007
Another good fan fic ended I give 10/10 and the nice everyone good wins ending.
Shenlong7 chapter 18 . 11/1/2007
My god Kakashi needs to get over the fact that Genma once asked Anko out. It was Kakashi's fault for not telling anyone that she was dating him exclusively and he shouldn't be pissed. Also, Konoha should have many water supplies and can get another one. Plus, I'm sure someone would have tried the poison thing along time ago.
Shenlong7 chapter 17 . 11/1/2007
I always have this problem when I introduce one group of friends to another group of friends, I feel like I ahve to prep them before I introduce them to another group of friends. When you're doing it with a girlfriend like Anko, it can be a bit more than difficult, in fact it can be drive you up the wall bat shit insane. Her nightmare is over and she can finally trust him, but she can't trust the sisters.
Shenlong7 chapter 16 . 11/1/2007
nice cliff hangar. By the way, Ibiki is one of my favorite characters and I like how he is portrayed. Also the tension ou're building up is great.
Shenlong7 chapter 14 . 11/1/2007
Kakashi is gaining trust form two women, one his love and the other his charge. This is the Trust chapter.
Shenlong7 chapter 13 . 11/1/2007
I could sort of tell that Anko would have a dream like that, but the way Asuma and Kakashi just shot out questions had little finese, but that shows how strained for time they are and the fact that you have both shown in a different light makes them seem like individuals more than just carbon copy generic "witness protection" characters. Also, I'm surprised Kakashi didn't point out the fact that if he was going to do somehting like sell her out, he would have just interrogated her with torture or her sister until one of them broke. It would be quicker and less of a hassle.
Shenlong7 chapter 12 . 10/30/2007
I find it just like Anko to get drunk, but a lot of people see her as a raging alcoholic. And my god, is that what really happens on gurls night. But you did a good job to showhow they both feel the same way under differant circumstances. Also, you compare Anko to Kurenai in the same manner as NAruto is compared to an older Minato in fan fics, as one being what the otehr one was before some experience.
Shenlong7 chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
From what it seems like, Kakashi is so concerned with making Anko happy that she should realize it, but she still has a fear ever since she was supposedly abandoned by Orochimaru.
Shenlong7 chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
The slow pace is very good to build up tension into the story, but the verifying password is a bit to obvious for a passerby to know what their talking about, especially if their a spy.
Shenlong7 chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
A build up to the thresh hold crossing, the first step into the line of no return. Anko will have to make it through this or else, but she has to get through it or else he has to lose face. Now he's got a conflict of duties, is he a lover first or does he put it second to loyalty to his village.
Shenlong7 chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
She wanted to mark her territory. Make sure no other woman gets there. By the way funny having Kakashi compare his sex life to his favorite stories.
Shenlong7 chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
The tables have turn and it's Anko being territorial now. It would seem that Kakashi is trying to learn how to be a ninja and a lover at the same time, but things will conflict somewhere. Also, Genma seems to have some ups and downs of hsi own as a direct result of their ups and downs. This means he'll be featured in the storyline a bit. Right now this chapter is just a countdown to the mission and the trail to the trap known as the, "top of the mountain" illusion. Such things are often followed by an avalanche.