Reviews for A Lost Moment
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is the kind of oneshot that makes you grit your teeth while having that happy feeling of reading a good story. Blehhh... Strange combination, but true. I wanted Malfoy and her to end up TOGTHER... Not as some unrequited, unfinished, almost-happened-but-didn't love thing. Grrr... But then, at least she ended happily and I still like Ron... But... Blehh. :) You are a true master of oneshot :) thanks for the read... Now I must search out a DrHm fic that ends with them together to sooth myself bittersweet story :) lol
Bellona10 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
It's amazing story! So sad, but so kind... Thanks!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Loved it from start to finished! Really well written and love the story plot, just a shame they didn't end up together in the end! :(
onlydracoforme chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
SPLUTTER. ohmyGAWSH you absolutely must write a sequel to this brilliant work of MASTERLYARTFULNESS. please? *puppy eyes* obviously, i love it. :)
SkySeven chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
What a great story. I really enjoyed it.
QueenCleopatra chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
awesome story! please write something to go after this! I positively adore Draco/Hermione fics. Thanks for a great read.

springdreaming chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Personally I reckon that it will be a crime against humanity if you dont continue this story. It is very well written, flows nicely and the characters are believable. So well done and PLEASE continue.
mer-person chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I want to know what happened to Draco after his travels! Why didnt he get in touch with hermione? Please post a sequal of some sort!
starrydarlings chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh, wonderful job! I absolutely loved it, and while normally I'm not a big fan of first person narrative, I think it really set the emotion here. It was perfect for this story.

Very poignant, bittersweet, and touching all wrapped in one package. I loved that it was very realistic, and yes indeed, could be a lost moment. And the crossroads thing? Set me to tears.
Cupid's Bride not signed in chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Okay... you deserve the nomination in the awards. Not a bad read. Very bittersweet. Hate the R/Hr references (I mean, COME ON!). Perfect title, and I love how you tied it into the story. The Light of Egypt sounds like a good story to follow up on. It might be a while before I read it, though. I'm strictly a Dramione fan.
Moonlit River chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That has to be one of the most well-written DM/HG fanfics I've ever read. Well done! I certainly hope to read more from this.
Lemur76 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Great one-shot. Found it on the Dramione awards and thought I'd give it a look. You did a great job of capturing the mood of the story, and you have a nice writing style. Keep up the good work.
angelps7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
OMG this story is so amazingly incredible! so well written and it made me cry and i can't believe how great it is, and i'm wondering what happened to draco! his adventure sounds so intriguing, i definitely want to read it! and wow... i found this in the dramione nominee page, and i was hooked from the first paragraph, and it really felt like a lost moment, and everything tied together so perfectly, it's incredible! you have so much talent! wow i really hope you're writing and posting the parts about draco's adventure! wow. i am definitely voting for this to win! it deserves it! good luck! can i recommend this on my profile please? great job! :D
Dawrnit chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh wow, I normally don't read oneshots. But I saw this at the Dramione awards and decided to give it a chance. Glad I did. You did a marvelous job.

Keep on writing!