Reviews for Living with Lucius a delicously naughty tale
PassionateSoul chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
Your story is very inspiring and similar to mine.
CanadianDarkFox chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
i love you and Lucious he is so hot
Chasing the Wind chapter 16 . 1/14/2008
Just read the entire story and liked it very, very much. Congrats! I definately think there should be a sequel now that I know about the existence of this story. Could it be just as dark or close to? Just with her be helped by the light side takes away from the dark and angsty feel of a possible sequel. Yeah? But, as we all know it is up to your and your talented mind, and I'll read it whatever it is! If there is one, of course...

Love,

ffdx
Saint Ann chapter 16 . 12/2/2007
Ooh yeah! That was good! ) lovely very lovely! and kinky ;P lol! I love how you made all the characters and how they're not OOC Lucius's Lucius, Cissa's Cissa and Draco's a git we all like to hate :P SEQUEL! YES! PLEASE DO SO! Might be interested if this time it's with Draco :P What do you think? ;D
Miss Jessica Riddle chapter 16 . 10/4/2007
hell yeah, i wants a sequel! nice ending, it deserves a sequel ]
Luciusdreamer chapter 16 . 10/3/2007
Awesome story! I will keep a look out for other ones you write :)
smmrrox chapter 16 . 10/3/2007
Hmm. There is room for a sequel? I like the hidden garden sequence. Well thought out. I will admit to being a little lost on how she got out. I like the end, being rescued by Tonks.
Rosetta Penn chapter 16 . 10/3/2007
well i haven't said anything in a while and that's because, to be completely honest, and I'm sorry if you'd rather I wasn't, while certain scenes were good, as a whole I kinda thought the story was choppy and predictable. For example the trelawny thing at the end, that part in particular almost even made it mary sueish. but then again other ppl seem to like it so maybe you should just ignore this...
Malfoyladee chapter 15 . 10/2/2007
Hurray! finally an update! ohh, what's going to happen to her? plaese don't laeve it too long!
smmrrox chapter 15 . 9/30/2007
I love suspense. Keep going.
Miss Jessica Riddle chapter 15 . 9/28/2007
bring on the angst. first story, unrelated to severus on my fav list, yay you D
Saint Ann chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Wow...lovely chapter...yes, I wanna read more but I must do some other things but I'll make sure to put you in myfaves :)
HellHathNoFuryLikeMine chapter 14 . 9/20/2007
UPDATE!

This was really good, I'm so glad you told me bout it.
HellHathNoFuryLikeMine chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I Do enjoy Lucius Malfoy stories, thanks for the message, I enjoyed the chapter!
thejazzmuse chapter 14 . 9/15/2007
I finally caught up! I think this just keeps getting better, what I like about your story line is that you can't tell what's going to happen- that can really draw a reader in and keep a reader, something very important in writing. Also, you give a nice balance of um, I hate to say smut- but you get the idea, and plot. Continue please, my fellow writer.