Reviews for The Reason
RMG2000 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow. Sweet! That was amazing! :)
kyosgirl411 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
AWESOME! Kyo is so sweet! The Reason is so his song! I've always thought that too...
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
haru is a bit ooc like when he left the bathroom he should have said "whatever" and THEN left after yuki asked him to leave ja ne!
Iris Flamewing chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I don't think Kyo would sing in front of everyone, but I do think it's sweet and like the ending. _
Anrita chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I'll point these out. I HATE it when Yuki fights for Tohru. So I LOVE this fanfic. xD Lyrics are a big bonus. When I see the song I go to youtube and listen to it. xD I love fluffyness with his cat form!
The-Lster chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Omg great story i loved it!
KaidaThorn chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I know that this isn't a sad fic. but it made me cry because i was happy i hope you do more stories.
The Only Onigiri chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Hee hee! Cute!

Great job!

Be safe!
amazongirl.747 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
you did NOT do a horrible job! it was AMAZING! i think i almost cried while kyo was singing! perfect song choice, it fit perfectly with the story. great job _
briellesabop chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
OMG OMG OMG!

THAT WAS SO KAWAII!

u know wat? i listened to it as i read it which set the mood and i got full blast of the song ((which i absolutely LOVE btw)) and it fit so nicely! i loved this!

TENSHI-KUN U ROCK! im also very grateful for u reading my story! ill update soon! plz read!

THIS WAS AWESOME! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! A HEARTY HUFFAH TO KYORU! XD