Reviews for Final Battles
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really liked the slow and nice pace of this story, how they gradually "healed" each other's wounds! It gave me a warm feeling...
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow, another great fic. I don't know how many of yours I've read, but so far they've all been wonderful. Thanks for taking the time to write and post all these. :)
spirit821 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
you are an excellent writer :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was awesome, I loved it and great job
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I notice you use a lot of hyphens... Just so you know, a single hyphen ( - ) is meant to connect compound words, whereas a double hyphen ( - ) is what you use to pause between parts of a sentence (but don't want to use commas, parentheses, brackets, colons, semicolos, etc.)

Not trying to be nitpicky, just wanting to help you with those pesky pointless grammar rules. _

I really enjoyed your story, though! So much power in those emotions!
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
"True. I may have done that deliberately. Just for the sake of spite." I loved that.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Really dramatic and well-written.

Thanks. :)
Ahria chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was so, so good.
Princess Seki chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
See, stories like this are the reason you're on my (admittedly short) favorite authors list. Adorable, in-character, pushing boundaries but not breaking them... How I wish I had your talent! Ah, but this is just the rant of a fan. Needless to say, I loved the story. Beautiful.
Lunadia chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
yet another cute one. Perhaps not as tied up as I'd like, but well enough. I simply love reading your work.

Lunadia
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Beautiful. Though I am surprised at the convenient lack of bandages adorning either demon. Since it took Toguro so long to carry in the new battle stage (long enough for Hiei to wake up from hibernation), wouldn't Kurama have bandaged himself up in that time?
LynLin chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
AH so sweet...Loved Kurama's view on his beauty. :D
ladyasile chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
cool fic. i loved it. such sweet chemistry between these two in your well written fic. awesome job on it! :-)
MistressMisaP chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This fic. Is. AWESOME. :D

I truly love it, especially the kiss.
happydemonhobo chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I don't know how I missed this, but this was wonderful as always...I know that's all I seem to say, but I'm not good with these things...anyways I just love these two...:)