Reviews for Family Issues
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I have no idea how this story came to you,but I am very glad you wrote it! This is so funny!
Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Haha. I flashed back to Disney's The Three Musketeers, in which Minnie thought that just because she and Mickey shared the same last name even though they weren't married yet meant that they were meant to be together :D
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Whahhhh ha ha ha ha! This is just too, too funny! I remember both Clive & Annalise, and thought they were both twits - especially him for thinking with his little pea brain down there instead of with his head and heart! I'm glad Clive finally realised that all she saw was a cash-point machine on legs! Like Tish said, 'she's spending our inheritance!'

Poor, innocent Ianto - you know what they say - you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family you're often just screwed with what you get stuck with!
supernumerary sam chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
love it! very hilarious. the foreshadowing about Martha being familiar is great, along with the Janto hint-hint at the end.
noname123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is hilarious! I loved it! I could go on and on about all the stuff I liked about it, but then you would probably get bored... suffice it to say that it was AWESOME!
InsanityamI chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
You my dear absolutely rule! can't help but laugh, which when you're feeling ill is very good. :)
KariHermione chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Great one!

and possibly a section in a madhouse."

That line right there made me laugh so hard.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Hehehe...what a wonderful idea! I LOVE this-so great to have them be related. Keep up the great work!
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
aww i loved that. Very nice. Annalise - whom i hate because she is irritating. An intersting idea that she would be related to Ianto.

Poor Ianto.
IndeMaat chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I like the idea behind it, but there are a few points I have a problem with:

- Jones is a very common last name, also for black people (at least the first Joneses I knew were black);

- Martha doesn't hate Annalise; she finds her amusing. So she's probably not going to want to kick anyone related to her;

- Why is Annalise calling Ianto on the office number? If anything he would give her his private number, not his work number

Also, this fic should be rated higher than K for language.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2007