Reviews for How These Things Work
Nissa500 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
4 stars. Great job with this; the writing style is captivating, and you drew from a mostly untapped source. Penny doesn't get enough fanfics! Now do something better.
Die Libelle chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I'm being a dear and reviewing - because it was wicked! i liked the man at the front desk and i liked the whole discussing books thing - how i would love to do that with someone - maybe not percy, but yeah...anyhoo... very very good :D
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
She gave him an apologetic shrug. Her heart was on her sleeve now and she knew it. It was a feeling she wasn’t quite accustomed to. But she knew, when Percy finally smiled and grabbed her wrist with a new resolve, ready to Disapparate to the Burrow and face whatever was waiting there for him, that it would be all right.

Wow! I mean come one, romantic! Oh, my god your wrist is sexy! I love wrists they make me kinky. I love writs and arms and hands and fingers. Romantic, Percy loved Pinelope's hands and fingers and oh my god her writs!

okay sorry! GOOD WRISTS! I meand FIC! And by the way yay percy *stares and drools* tappers off into silence...

Jazz/Hals