Reviews for Of The Unforgiven
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
So deep yet simple. Lovely story!
DragonDi chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
You write Shigure the way he should be written better than anyone. I can't stand the always fun-loving, simpering, laughing idiot that so many people take him to be. YOU give him the broken heart, the subtle wit, the sly intelligence that he has. Loved this! No one could have shredded Kureno any worse than Shigure did with his words.

Excellently done!
ManaMadeleine chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow! That was beautiful, I was totally blown away. Really well done! I have got ot ask you, please write some more Shonen Ai fics with these two, or just friends ones, because you do them so bloody well! I love every single one of your stories about them! :) keep up the fantastic work!
spacehikariangel chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This is one of the most touching fanfics I have ever read. I was this close to crying throughout the whole thing. I could literally feel Kureno's pain...and Shigure's. Amazing job.
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I have never seen Shigure written so well before. So often, only his ridiculous fun-loving side is seen, with none of the depth that you have given him. Congratulations on an excellent story, and don't feel the need to put yourself down!
loritakitochan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
i've been always curious;what would Shigure said to Kureno,after "the episode"?

I was pleased to read it!

I think the dialoges are realistic (and fantastic -!)

Shigure isn't jet the fake-happy-man,we know,

Kureno is torn between Shigure and Akito;his friend and his God

“Did you enjoy it?” ach,Shigure...

The unforgiven Shigure,the jelous,spiteful,real Shigure...thats why i love him so much! thank you!

so much emotions...i new favourite...but i didn't understand something (i must be really dumb:()the newspaper...

"Ah, I see. So that’s why."...? non capisco!

Anyway something i get angry...

"I am a very simple writer so please pardon the too simple story-telling..."

WHY? you write so beautiful and you make your readers happy,why feel you the need to apologize?
NinjaxOfxThexNight chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i love you!

i love you and your wonderful stories this was a good one!

im proud to have you on my favorite authors list ]

you are such a good writer and super at wrting about shigure!

you write the best fruits basket fics ever!

ya need to keep writing about shigure missy! luv it

Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
How do you do it? You say so much in so few words. I found this story to be touching, poignant...heartwrenching. The dynamics of the Sohma are so well expressed.

Other than that, I don't know what to say.
Maskelle chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was so sad, but such a good story! Loved it and thank you for writing it!
kakashidiot chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I. Am. Stunned.

This was a magnificent portrayal. Heartrending and deep in the silences.

Shigure was characterized in such an amazing way - reminding me once again why I adored that character. The character who often is forgotten, but who, in my opinion, holds the most facets. (reminds me of Snape from Harry Potter).

I give this fic two thumbs up and a fav.

p.s. as a hint for another plot bunny (altho I might fanfic the idea first... but hey, I can be generous and see what you do with it...): Have you ever looked at the order of the zodiac (the line that it goes in?) Considering that the past AND the present year dance together at the New Years banquet... The pairings are... interesting.. I suggest looking to wikipedia as a good source for info.

just a thought.

I made the discovery earlier this year... but haven't yet got around to ficcing it. Your talent might be well used on this one...