Reviews for Mirror Image
dreamdropwriterboy chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Can i be in the story
Jessie Dunkan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I'd like to see a character portraying fear and an opposing human character that is everything good and wonderful. Then have to two of them meet. It would make the most interesting of stories and with your style of writing, you could pull it off.
GoodOlmen chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
The first paragraph is chilling, a good first immpression. I'm ravenous to read more!

-C.P.
fionafiona23 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
One thing that confused me - a doppelganger, I'm pretty sure, is a ghostly look-alike - a human, right? Since I haven't read the Boy Who Couldn't Die yet, I guess maybe it has to do somehow with a doppelganger of some sort?

The first paragraph is ... wow. I can't even say. Amazing writing, I had to read it over many times just to fully comprehend it. I know it sounds corny, but that first paragraph was.. DEEP. Wow. Love this sentence so much:

"It lives in the depths of every soul waiting to emerge and wreak havoc." Perfectly worded - as was that exercpt or whatever you call it of your other story, Cannibal Homocide.

So true: "But even if you can triumph a fear, a new one finds its way back to finish the job."

I really LOVE your writing - I hope you write more.

-RacHeL
23lilly chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
very very interesting, i wonder if this is a foreshadow of somesort, i would like to see an update