Reviews for Last Plane Out
NathMG chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Poor Sammy. Ok, how long before Dean takes out Lisa & Jason. I want to take them out myself. Nice to see Sam's POV before moving on with the story. I was a bit upset with him for shunning Dean. I feel better about his part in it. Update soon please:-)

PS- How many chapters do you have planned? I like to know what to expect when I start reading, and I'm always weary of reading unfinished fics from authors that I'm not familiar with. Just promise you'll finish the story and I'll keep reading and reviewing.
Nash Carter chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
oh, i love this! dean willingly getting on a plane even under those weather conditions, because sam needs him. and you're right, i certainly DON'T care for sams 'friends'. can't wait to see where you are going with this. good job!
yasmine32068 chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Poor Sammy! His friends should be horse whipped! I hope that Sam gives them hell!
Master Li chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Update soon! I want to see the Lisa/Jason confrontation and what Dean buys Sam at the gift shop! I'm hooked. I hope Sam figures out Dean flew all the way.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
that was really good. tons of suspense-i hope that you make sam a little less of a baby in the next chapter but other than that I thought it was wonderful :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I'll be honest, the main reason I read this was the title. It really caught my attention. Very good chapter then on top of that! Dean's thoughts on the plane I suspect were dead on and very believable.
perfectharmony22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
ahh this story is love! go super dean! flying to the rescue! love the heather concept - that made me laugh! excellent start promises to be a really good read!
jensenfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Greay start! I'm really looking forward to see what happens next(
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This is very well written - as usual. And very sweet. I loved the way you wrote Dean's inner voice. Can't wait to see what happens next! Great work!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Your summary grabbed my attention, as we all can remember how much Dean hates to fly. But I could see Dean getting on a plane to get to his injuried brother, just as he wouldn't let Sam fly alone during "Phantom Traveler".

You did a good job of making me dislike Sam's 'so called friends' and we have not even really met them. Maybe they are really demons trying to separate the brothers. I'm surprised that Sam allowed his friends to treat his brother so badly but maybe he didn't really know what was going on.

I loved all the conversations that Dean had with Sam and the different memories they brought back for Dean.

Glad that Dean made it through his flight. At least no one was watching him, if others were worried too.

I liked how you wrote his conversations with the different people, but than showed us what Dean was thinking.

Sorry I haven't read your other stories. I will have to check them out. I'll admit I'm not good about reading work from writers I'm unfamiliar with, as I've been burned by the 'here's the ending to my story, Dean/or Sam are dead'. I can't/won't read death fiction.

I'll look for your next update.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Take care.
GotTheShining chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh what Dean is willing to do for his brother, so sweet. What is up with Sam's friends? They sound like jerks.

Post the next chapter soon:)
RedDragen chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I love it, I can't wait for more
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Great start! I really can't wait for the next chapter. Dean really loves his brother to get on a plane during a storm to get to him. Awesome.

BTW, where ARE Sam's "friends"? I know Dean doesn't need help with the killing part, so I'll just provide the moral support.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Awesome start to your story! It showed the depths of Dean's llove for Sammy knowing how terrified that Dean is of flying. Can't wait to see what Dean says/does to those friends of Sam's for getting him hurt!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Wow! I never want to go on a plane after reading this! Lol

I lived through tubulences and it's no fun.

Great beginning, I like it. Can't wait to learn all the lenght of Sam's injuries.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »