Reviews for Last Plane Out
Awesome story!
Panda Blitz chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
So cute !
Rivana chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
It does sound like a plan. And I got pretty homicidal too there for a while. ;) Great story.
Anna chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
YOU ARE GOOD!

I LOVE YOUR STORYS!
Psychomech chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Yay, homicide! Made me happy.
yurisnow chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
i loved this! i didnt like sams friends though... they were mean . i thought when sammy was talking like he was a child was adorable. dean would only fly for sammy... i cant wait to read all your other stories :)
lilykep chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I get perky when Im homicidal too *evil grin* good to know Im not the only one
Katherine chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
iv returned to re read this! i love it that much :D and its just a joy to read, my stomach is going crazy and i cant get anything to eat! just like last time :D i love your work.
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
FREAKIN FANTASTIC! I'm so glad that Dean played a little bit of handball with that boner Jason! SHEESE I ahted those two. BTW fast thinkiing Sammy! Little boogar! Great Job!
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
That was awesome! Stupid Lisa and Jason! I still really hate them. Sic'em Dean!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
OMG I HATE Jason and Lisa! Who goes into a freakin hospital and tells a patient that their big brother wasn't coming? I hope Dean hunts those two down and then makes the feel pain. I mean really! Not all of Sammys friends from school were yucky and snobby. I REALLY want Dean to find Lisa and Jason and at least unch stupid Jason! Poor confused scared Sammy. I'm glad that bg brother's there. Great Job!
katherine chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
OOH I LOVED IT SO MUCH! when Sam pretended to faint i was thinking"is he pretending?...no no way" but i was right lol ! soo funny all of this was great exactly it would be if this was a real episode
katherine chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
wow these are like pure gold i just love them so much! you make me fell every single emotion the boys do ! like my stomach is out of control! and i cant stop reading to go eat something! your the best! :D
JediMagnet09 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
HA HA! KILL THEM WITH COOKIES! I would have loved to see that! That's hilarious! :)
JediMagnet09 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
OH MY GOSH! I'm, like, crying! Sam crying because Dean got on a plane for him and...wow, it's been a long day and I am a wreck...but I really needed that, that's so SWEET! Thanks for writing this wonderful story! I can't WAIT to see Dean rip into Lisa and Jason! By the way, the plane scene was really funny! Dean freaking out but seeming so calm on the inside...great job! :)
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »