Reviews for Last Plane Out
yurisnow chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
i loved this! i didnt like sams friends though... they were mean . i thought when sammy was talking like he was a child was adorable. dean would only fly for sammy... i cant wait to read all your other stories :)
lilykep chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I get perky when Im homicidal too *evil grin* good to know Im not the only one
Katherine chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
iv returned to re read this! i love it that much :D and its just a joy to read, my stomach is going crazy and i cant get anything to eat! just like last time :D i love your work.
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
FREAKIN FANTASTIC! I'm so glad that Dean played a little bit of handball with that boner Jason! SHEESE I ahted those two. BTW fast thinkiing Sammy! Little boogar! Great Job!
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
That was awesome! Stupid Lisa and Jason! I still really hate them. Sic'em Dean!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
OMG I HATE Jason and Lisa! Who goes into a freakin hospital and tells a patient that their big brother wasn't coming? I hope Dean hunts those two down and then makes the feel pain. I mean really! Not all of Sammys friends from school were yucky and snobby. I REALLY want Dean to find Lisa and Jason and at least unch stupid Jason! Poor confused scared Sammy. I'm glad that bg brother's there. Great Job!
katherine chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
OOH I LOVED IT SO MUCH! when Sam pretended to faint i was thinking"is he pretending?...no no way" but i was right lol ! soo funny all of this was great exactly it would be if this was a real episode
katherine chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
wow these are like pure gold i just love them so much! you make me fell every single emotion the boys do ! like my stomach is out of control! and i cant stop reading to go eat something! your the best! :D
JediMagnet09 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
HA HA! KILL THEM WITH COOKIES! I would have loved to see that! That's hilarious! :)
JediMagnet09 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
OH MY GOSH! I'm, like, crying! Sam crying because Dean got on a plane for him and...wow, it's been a long day and I am a wreck...but I really needed that, that's so SWEET! Thanks for writing this wonderful story! I can't WAIT to see Dean rip into Lisa and Jason! By the way, the plane scene was really funny! Dean freaking out but seeming so calm on the inside...great job! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Awesome final chapter. Loved how Sam knew Dean was up to something when he knew Jason and Lisa were coming over as he was perky! LOL! And perfect that Sam had only invited them over to apologise to Dean and to tell them to get lost if they didn't. Nice that Dean revealed to Sam that his so-called friends had his phone number but didn't call him and kept telling Sam that he wouldn't come. Loved how Sam had to fake fainting worried what Dean would do but Dean had given them the fright of their life judging by the way they made a rapid exit! Perfect ending with great brotherly banter.
Wonderful fic Muffy, you rocked it.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Aah, Dean got Sammy a replica Impala, the perfect gift. And loved how Sam put it together that the only way Dean got to Vegas from Texas so quicky was that he got on a plane during a tropical storm. No wonder he had tears in his eyes, knowing Dean's fear of flying and that he did it for him.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Loved this second chapter seeing things from Sam's POV. His so-called friends are right jerks and it is good that he was starting to see that and defended Dean against their slurs. And how awful of them to keep telling Sam that Dean left him and won't come when he is lying in the hospital scared and lonely, real friends give support not try to make someone feel worse. Loved how just speaking to Dean helped Sam and Sam's relief was tangible as Dean arrived before he was wheeled down to theatre.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Awesome first chapter, great combination of injured and scared Sam and protective and scared Dean, having to endure a flight during a storm to get to his little brother! And Heather sounded awesome, keeping Dean as calm as he could be and giving him good advice - and her phone number! Sounds like Dean got there just in time with Sam needing to go down to surgery for an internal bleed. And hope Dean manages to get hold of Lisa and Jason and give them a piece of his mind, they don't sound much like friends.
Crimson Ivy chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
This story is both funny and sweet! I had a great fun while reading about Dean on the plane! :) Stay down, food – LOL! Sam was – as usual – sweet. And protective Dean – awesome. I think the best were Dean’s thoughts: on the plane and especially during the visit of the “friends”. :D Yeah, chapter 4 was definitely a masterpiece!

As usual, I liked your “both points of view” writing. Great story!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »