Reviews for Last Plane Out
katherine chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
OOH I LOVED IT SO MUCH! when Sam pretended to faint i was thinking"is he pretending? no way" but i was right lol ! soo funny all of this was great exactly it would be if this was a real episode
katherine chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
wow these are like pure gold i just love them so much! you make me fell every single emotion the boys do ! like my stomach is out of control! and i cant stop reading to go eat something! your the best! :D
JediMagnet09 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
HA HA! KILL THEM WITH COOKIES! I would have loved to see that! That's hilarious! :)
JediMagnet09 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
OH MY GOSH! I'm, like, crying! Sam crying because Dean got on a plane for him, it's been a long day and I am a wreck...but I really needed that, that's so SWEET! Thanks for writing this wonderful story! I can't WAIT to see Dean rip into Lisa and Jason! By the way, the plane scene was really funny! Dean freaking out but seeming so calm on the inside...great job! :) chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Awesome final chapter. Loved how Sam knew Dean was up to something when he knew Jason and Lisa were coming over as he was perky! LOL! And perfect that Sam had only invited them over to apologise to Dean and to tell them to get lost if they didn't. Nice that Dean revealed to Sam that his so-called friends had his phone number but didn't call him and kept telling Sam that he wouldn't come. Loved how Sam had to fake fainting worried what Dean would do but Dean had given them the fright of their life judging by the way they made a rapid exit! Perfect ending with great brotherly banter.
Wonderful fic Muffy, you rocked it. chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Aah, Dean got Sammy a replica Impala, the perfect gift. And loved how Sam put it together that the only way Dean got to Vegas from Texas so quicky was that he got on a plane during a tropical storm. No wonder he had tears in his eyes, knowing Dean's fear of flying and that he did it for him. chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Loved this second chapter seeing things from Sam's POV. His so-called friends are right jerks and it is good that he was starting to see that and defended Dean against their slurs. And how awful of them to keep telling Sam that Dean left him and won't come when he is lying in the hospital scared and lonely, real friends give support not try to make someone feel worse. Loved how just speaking to Dean helped Sam and Sam's relief was tangible as Dean arrived before he was wheeled down to theatre. chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Awesome first chapter, great combination of injured and scared Sam and protective and scared Dean, having to endure a flight during a storm to get to his little brother! And Heather sounded awesome, keeping Dean as calm as he could be and giving him good advice - and her phone number! Sounds like Dean got there just in time with Sam needing to go down to surgery for an internal bleed. And hope Dean manages to get hold of Lisa and Jason and give them a piece of his mind, they don't sound much like friends.
Crimson Ivy chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
This story is both funny and sweet! I had a great fun while reading about Dean on the plane! :) Stay down, food – LOL! Sam was – as usual – sweet. And protective Dean – awesome. I think the best were Dean’s thoughts: on the plane and especially during the visit of the “friends”. :D Yeah, chapter 4 was definitely a masterpiece!

As usual, I liked your “both points of view” writing. Great story!
LvSammy chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
This was awesome. I loved it. I loved how Dean took care of his brother and protected him. I love these kind of stories...and you have Sam and Dean down patt! THIS WAS GREAT! Thanks for a really good read.
daleaikman chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Love this story. Dean getting on that plane is cool. He wouldn't have done it for anyone else.
Merisha chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Wonderful ending :D - I love it when Dean goes all psycho to protect Sammy ROFL :D - and Sammy fainting, nearly made me faint, but he was playing possum ROFL :D - poor Dean!

Love the brotherly moments here, each looking out for one another ... and really love: 'Right next to the little Impala, it had sat next to Sam’s bed since he had received it.' - Aw, adorable!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Merisha chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
YAY Sammy's recovering :D - and it's wonderful how Dean is staying with him, keeping him calm. My heart broke when Sammy thought he had left again, and the present OMG ROFL :D - I love that! Hope Lisa and Jason get some of Dean's wrath :D
Merisha chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Aw, Sammy! Shame ... I really, really don't like Sam's "friends"! Dean needs to kick their asses! They made him doubt that his big brother would move mountains to get to him! Ooh, I'm seathing now ... may need to find my prodder ROFL :D
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
“It’s ok, Sammy. You’ll wake up fine. I’ll be there when you wake up.” OMG :( - poor Sammy and frantic Dean!

Best line: “Are you still nervous?” “Are we still on a plane?” ROFL XD - I already love this story, Dean made it back to Sammy before his surgery YAY :D - and poor Sammy is so confused, and still wanting his gift LOL :D - also love how Dean was talking to his tummy, telling it not to throw up ROFL :D ... beautiful start, can't wait for more!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »