Reviews for Last Plane Out
jbpiggy chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
Nice little fic. Well written, you have the brothers dynamics spot on in this piece. Only have one query about this. Was the car okay after the storm? ;)

Thanks for posting this, xJx
PADavis chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Perky homicidal. Check

Lisa and Jason scum. Check

I read this story sometimes before I go to bed. Protective eager champing at the bit Dean - we'll it's like mashed potatoes and gravy. A comfort story.

I love this fic. Favorited it but never reviewed. Now that's a weight off my shoulders. YAY! Thanks, my friend, for this story.

PADavis chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
I love how Sam can't get over that Dean flew for him. So darn cute, like a big friggin' puppy. And he didn't come around soon enough and Dean was all angsty.

PADavis chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Aw - he remembered the pattern of the phone number. His friends are SCUM.

PADavis chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
OK - so I freaking love this story so much I totally stole something from it for a fic of my own. Hangs head in shame. Brightens. But I gave you credit for it. That's got to count for something.

Wuv Dean's promise to never let Sam be alone in the hospital.

s2 dean alec jensen chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
omg! how much brotherly love is there? i love it! and the mini impala was such a great present idea! good thinking! i want one!

Lisa & Jason i like how u portrayed them but i don't like them because they bag on dean and his car! shame on them! aw poor sammy, he wanted dean but couldn't remember his number!

please continue, it is fudging brilliant and i want to see what happens to lisa& jason, like is there showdown between them & sam? couldn't think of any other word apart from showdown "battle of wits"?

any ways keep going :)

thanks in advance
Howie Day Collide chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
I could not stop cracking up throughout this chapter! It was really funny, especially when Dean was debating how to kill Jason and Lisa... :)

I really liked your story. I have read almost everything you've written and this is one of your best ones yet, not that your others didn't rock either.

I love the way you write! Great job on this fic... it's definitley one of my favorites.

bhoney chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
This totally cracked me up: " 'Nah, I’ll stay. Be nice to see them again.' Because now I don’t have to hunt them down to tear their arms off." ROTFL It was so funny to see what Dean was thinking during that scene.

And when Sam said this: “You’re, well, perky, and it’s kind of scaring me.” I had to giggle a little. Because I can well imagine how scary a perky Dean would be. :)

But I loved this best of all: " 'They aren’t worth it.' Sam said softly. 'They’re not. You are.' " LOVE protective Dean. And I loved, so much, that Sam had them come over because he was going to make them apologize to Dean. They still got off too easy, if you ask me. And I have to say, it was evil of Sam to scare his brother like that, even for a good cause! LOL

Good story! Will we see Jason and Lisa again? Maybe in a situation where something really bad happens to them, hopefully? ;)
bhoney chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Aw, so sweet! LOVED the memories of Sam when they were growing up, Dean teaching him how to drive, etc. Can't wait to see stupid Lisa and Jason get what's coming to them... *evil grin*
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I'm enjoying this story! Loved seeing the origins of Dean's Heather theory, which I seem to recall makes an appearance later in other stories. :)

This line really stuck out to me: “Maybe for him there is a big difference between his friends and you.” Wow. I loved that!
Orange Autumn chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Aww, great job! I really enjoyed this story. PADavis told me about this one, and I'm glad I checked it out!

Thanks for sharing your work, I loved every bit of your story! :D Especially Dean when he was on the plane, and his random, amusing thoughts throughout the story.
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
/gasp/ MY NAME'S HEATHER! /luvs you forever and ever and ever.../
JenBurch chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
*chuckles* Yup, loved the revenge! Better to make them lose bladder control than actually die anyway! lol

Meanwhile, gotta say they're more than jerks! I cant understand how they could think they had ANY right to decide whether Sam could have family with him! ARGH! That's just... I... I cant... ooh! I wish I could have reached through the computer and strangled them myself!

Oh, and the fact that you kept that little tidbit from us was brilliant. I liked finding out at the same time as Sam :)

Brilliant story!
JenBurch chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Aw, much better :) Sammy being a bit more Sammy, and Dean being the big brother, comforting and everything... aw *sniff* Need some tissues, see you next review :)
JenBurch chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Man, PLEASE tell me that Dean is gonna rip into Jason and Lisa when he finds them?

ARGH! Angry, dont like them, not at all! Poor Sammy!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »