Reviews for Wounded
scmumsy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
When is Logan going to learn loving someone means wanting them to be happy even if its not with you. I'm wondering how Alec got that nasty smiley face cut on his neck. Good job.
l chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Hey! I thought this was supposed to be Alec and Max romance! I hate logan, he's a douche. This was good, thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
MaddAlice chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
I absolutly love this! It wasn't rushed, which was perfect! Awesome Job.
coolkitty154 chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
OH my GOSH! ahaha I loved the way u wrote the sentences to be subtle, nd then wrote the real meaning in italics. that is a brilliant idea! good job!
alliekiwi chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
I really like the 'reading between the lines' thing that Alec and Max have in this story.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Oh man. Alec is so fantastic. Coming back for her. But did I ever really doubt it. Nope, I sure didn't. As for that ending with the whole reading between the lines, that was greatness. Believe me when I say I never would have come up with what they really meant based off what they really said. This chapter made for a great read!

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Oh Max and Alec. You two can NEVER do things the easy way huh? Not even with Max feeling the kick of fatigue and drugs. This was very well-written and so Max/Alecy!

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I like this chapter. We got to see Alec and Max's relationship through Logan's eyes, and sometimes it's easier to see from an outsider's point of view (though I suppose do to his involvement in everything, he's not a very good or unbiased third party, but still!). Really good. And poor Max. And poor Alec having to help her out when she's so adamant about being stubborn!

Lutheyl chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Nice, nice, nice..moving to the next chapter.. :)
Danica West chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it and you totally captured Max and Alec's characters - spot on :) that's the difficult part of writing Dark Angel fics.. you have to have humor to really capture the real Alec attitude and you clearly succeeded :)

and yes, it was a good thing they didn't end up together, since you decided to make it a “short” fic. As you said, it would be wrong if they jumped each other in chapter 3 or something.. they need a LOT more time, so your last chapter had a perfect ending :)

- Anya
sanaazzy chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
aww that was brilliant! great characterizations.
TorontoGirl chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
I liked your story and the style of your writing. You did a great job setting up the story, but the ending seemed a bit abrupt.

I think you tied upt the story well, however the point where you chose to end it was well chosen but not great. Ending your story with Alec's 'real' smile was nice, but for some reason it leaves me feeling like the 'shift' in Max and Alec's relationship (which you were trying to portray) wasn't completely established. Perhaps you could have described Max's reaction to seeing Alec at Crash?

I'm not sure what could have been done to complete the story less abruptly. Great job though. Definately one of the better DA fanfic stories I have come across.
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
omg! thats soo beautiful! yay for max & alec!otp! excellent, there were a few typos but it was just awesome, keep up the awesome work with ur stories. i love how logan is so jealous! i love how u like interpreted the conversatin with max and alec and how they never mean what they say
CherryWolf713 chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
I really liked this. And I agree with them not getting together - though I love them as a couple - it does take a LOT to make that happen. Lots of people just go for the sexual-tension way and have them finally just attack each other; which, IS fun to read and all, and totally could have happened - there WAS a lot of UST between them... - but I like when it goes to friendship first :)

Melissa
Icebox724 chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
This was so good. The situation,sarcasm, general banter, emotion, and character development was all there and very true to the series.